What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't be so harsh :D Even Ram was pretty much an asshole when he 'preferred Rajdharma over Patidharma'. No offence to Ram. But then Karma intervened and made sure he lives without his own children, besides losing his beloved wife.

The Glorious fighting qualities of the Kubhakarnas and the rich city of Lanka is also highlighted.

Oh how I miss Lord Manvan to bash me over the Ram comment above. In the shakhas there is considerable debate that revolves around this episode. :whistle:

I agree with your brilliant observation. You are a true highly intelligent secular liberal like me.

That is why communal Devil like Modi who prefers Rajdharma over Patidharma must never be voted to power.

Secular tall Leaders like Digvijay singh and Shashi Taroor who gives preference to patidharma over rajdharma must be elected back to power. They too do not take a silly story book like Ramayana seriously.

First it must be Patidharma, then putra Dharma like Sonia Gandhi, then Raj dharma.

Now since SC of India has declared that live in parthership is also to be treated like marraige, Affair Darma must also be put higher than Rajdharma.

See how great minds like you and digvijay think alike. India's glorious future is certain.

Don't fear, your Bali is here.:enjoy: How is my Jambavanta doing?
@GlowingRedStar All rise for the High Lord.:D

Please do not mock me. :cry:

I am not worthy to debate with such brilliant and intelligent group. I have only read amar chitra katha ......... and in that Rama was of blue color. Why is that ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom