What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your brilliant observation. You are a true highly intelligent secular liberal like me.

That is why communal Devil like Modi who prefers Rajdharma over Patidharma must never be voted to power.

Secular tall Leaders like Digvijay singh and Shashi Taroor who gives preference to patidharma over rajdharma must be elected back to power. They too do not take a silly story book like Ramayana seriously.

First it must be Patidharma, then putra Dharma like Sonia Gandhi, then Raj dharma.

Now since SC of India has declared that live in parthership is also to be treated like marraige, Affair Darma must also be put higher than Rajdharma.

See how great minds like you and digvijay think alike. India's glorious future is certain.

Please do not mock me. :cry:

I am not worthy to debate with such brilliant and intelligent group. I have only read amar chitra katha ......... and in that Rama was of blue color. Why is that ?

I'm beginning to like you very much in this avatar! The Sarcastameter's off the charts! Keep up the good work MiLord.:yahoo:

I'm beginning to like you very much in this avatar! The Sarcastameter's off the charts! Keep up the good work MiLord.:yahoo:

See everybody loves a secular liberal :yahoo: ......... people approval means so much to me. :sniff:

But you have never told me why Ram is blue in Amar chitra katha ? Now that we mention it, Krishna was also blue.

@ranjeet one of biggest hit bangladeshi song

That_was_so_terrible_I_think_you_gave_me_cancer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom