What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely sarcasm from the man. But the flipside is that many of the guys aren't even getting it that they're being belted by him for their views. :sarcastic:
Is he back???
:coffee:
Are you sure it wasn't this??? From you homeland :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

milkman_chocolate.gif
8-)8-)8-)

I know you luv that brand and that you luv to collect its wrappers but not me :p::bunny:

heard what happened in Assam?

I swear that place is a powder keg ready to explode.

Seriously man! It all started with 1971. Poor judgement on part of India not to have sent back every Bangladeshi refugee after the war. Altered the demographics on a massive scale there. I remember reading that Bihari and West Bengali immigrants too were detested in the Northeast, but they were at least grudgingly tolerated. The Bangladeshis were the final straw I guess.

I hope his new avatar does not get banned.

He is actually funny as hell :D

@Indischer

heard what happened in Assam?

I swear that place is a powder keg ready to explode.

Assam is messed up thanks to the fcked up policies of the Central government. They thought they could subdue the separatists movement in Assam by diluting the local population, similar to what the Chinese did in Tibet and Xinjiang. Except that in India's case instead of settling Indians there, our retarded government gave free hand to illegal Bangladeshis to go and settle there.

You won't believe but there are now villages, literally full fledged villages of illegal Bangladeshis even inside the Kaziranga National Park, a so called protected region. :hitwall:

@Indischer @Ravi Nair He is not Lord Manvan but some troll who has formed numerous ids to abuse Hindus in some random thread and modi in election thread.

@Ravi Nair See?:D
@INDIC You aren't getting the sarcasm in his words. He is illustrating how Modi has been held responsible by secular liberals for crimes that he hasn't committed by playing that role himself. :agree:

Seriously man! It all started with 1971. Poor judgement on part of India not to have sent back every Bangladeshi refugee after the war. Altered the demographics on a massive scale there. I remember reading that Bihari and West Bengali immigrants too were detested in the Northeast, but they were at least grudgingly tolerated. The Bangladeshis were the final straw I guess.

I do wonder why Nellie massacre never gets brought up as much as Sikh Massacre and the Godhra massacres.

There were more people killed in Nellie, and the vast majority of them were Muslim.

The Indian media is also non-chalant about this.

@Ravi Nair See?:D
@INDIC You aren't getting the sarcasm in his words. He is illustrating how Modi has been held responsible by secular liberals for crimes that he hasn't committed by playing that role himself. :agree:

Lord Manvan is a extreme ultra rightist, this guy looks like a Hinduphobe.

Assam is messed up thanks to the fcked up policies of the Central government. They thought they could subdue the separatists movement in Assam by diluting the local population, similar to what the Chinese did in Tibet and Xinjiang. Except that in India's case instead of settling Indians there, our retarded government gave free hand to illegal Bangladeshis to go and settle there.

You won't believe but there are now villages, literally full fledged villages of illegal Bangladeshis even inside the Kaziranga National Park, a so called protected region. :hitwall:

So i guess the Bodos are pissed off, because they have no government help and their ancestral lands are encroached upon by these guys?

Is he back???
:coffee:

8-)8-)8-)

I know you luv that brand and that you luv to collect its wrappers but not me :p::bunny:

Yes! But he's reinvented his mode of delivery now. If you like sarcasm, you'll love him.:lol:

Lord Manvan is a extreme ultra rightist, this guy looks like a Hinduphobe.

Lord Manvan's sarcasm is better than I thought.

The whole account is a sarcastic account. He is still targeting the people that were responsible for his ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom