What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder why Nellie massacre never gets brought up as much as Sikh Massacre and the Godhra massacres.

There were more people killed in Nellie, and the vast majority of them were Muslim.

The Indian media is also non-chalant about this.

Something about the order of importance of the place I guess. Try as it may, Nellie cannot and will not be as important as Dilli.:rolleyes:

You should be dragged to International court for posting such craps :mad:

Yesterday was Satyajit Ray's 94th Birth Day. @Ravi Nair listen to one of his brilliant composition.

@scorpionx

satyajit Ray! :smitten:

how come there is no satyajit ray award in India? For best director, or screenplay :unsure:

Lord Manvan is a extreme ultra rightist, this guy looks like a Hinduphobe.
Read his replies in that thread again. You'll see what I meant. Much better, make a post that demeans Hinduism and see his reaction.:enjoy:

Something about the order of importance of the place I guess. Try as it may, Nellie cannot and will not be as important as Dilli.:rolleyes:

watching the current crop of South Indian remakes and themed movies in Bollywood, I wish those people stopped paying attention to South India.

First I compained about lack of attention and knowledge, now I want things to go back :unsure:

So i guess the Bodos are pissed off, because they have no government help and their ancestral lands are encroached upon by these guys?

Yup exactly, anyone would be right?

Its a no win situation for them, they know repatriating the illegal settlers is just not going to happen, no matter who forms the government, specially when most of these people now hold voter id cards and other such government identity proof. They ll soon be the majority, so politically too the Bodos are being sidelined, leaving them with no option but to resort to violence.

watching the current crop of South Indian remakes and themed movies in Bollywood, I wish those people stopped paying attention to South India.

First I compained about lack of attention and knowledge, now I want things to go back :unsure:

Have you watched this?:-)

Yes! But he's reinvented his mode of delivery now. If you like sarcasm, you'll love him.:lol:
Naaahhh
I know him too well....his sarcasm will soon be gone.And he'll get back to what he does best,sullying Indians or anyone he thinks is secular.

Bye!

In the video @7:20 when the guy says pappuji like Salman is so spot on :lol:

Dafuq?:o: It's Babuji for Kris's sake.:angry:

And yes, hilariously close to the original, as was that Khatrugan's imitation of Shatrugan.:lol:

Naaahhh
I know him too well....his sarcasm will soon be gone.And he'll get back to what he does best,sullying Indians or anyone he thinks is secular.

Bye!

Something tells me he won't, not after so many avatars and bans. :lol:

Dafuq?:o: It's Babuji for Kris's sake.:angry:

And yes, hilariously close to the original, as was that Khatrugan's imitation of Shatrugan.:lol:

It is also curious know characters like Nitin Kuar, Jayalaitha, Mamata are vitriolic against Modi.

I am beginning to think that Modi's numbers may not be as impressive.

PDF is a bit of a coccoon in this regard, with universal appeal of Modi here.

It is also curious know characters like Nitin Kuar, Jayalaitha, Mamata are vitriolic against Modi.

I am beginning to think that Modi's numbers may not be as impressive.

PDF is a bit of a coccoon in this regard, with universal appeal of Modi here.

If they aren't vitriolic now, they won't get the votes and consequently the seats. To the other parties, their bargaining powers will increase exponentially with every seat, and they're leaving no stone unturned to get them. Wait till the results are announced. A lot of politicos are going to pretend as though nothing was said against each other during elections.

Lord Manvan's sarcasm is better than I thought.

The whole account is a sarcastic account. He is still targeting the people that were responsible for his ban.

People used to refer that anti-modi troll as fakir bhai. They got his multiple ids banned. I read some of his comments, don't think that guy is ultra rightist like Lord Manvan.

People used to refer that anti-modi troll as fakir bhai. They got his multiple ids banned. I read some of his comments, don't think that guy is ultra rightist like Lord Manvan.

He cannot afford to be instantly identified again, you see. Do you know the number of new avatars he created between Manvan and this?:azn:

He cannot afford to be instantly identified again, you see. Do you know the number of new avatars he created between Manvan and this?:azn:
You are right Holmes. Did you spot the other partner in crime? Happened to be there at the same time? These two love to hunt in pair I guess,like the ghost and the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom