What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main bhi pehle aise sochta tha...lekin ab nahi. Itna toh dekh chuka hoon ki anya deshon ke nagrik humse kuch zyada alag nahi hain. Unhe unke achar-vichar mubarak aur hume humare.:-)

I believe you. Humanity knows no boundaries :cheers:

I believe you. Humanity knows no boundaries :cheers:

Such idealism. Human history is nothing but thousands of years of war, rape, pillage and plunder when viewed in the macrocosm. Of taking advantage of a fellow man's misery and spinning hideous lies. Most people are "good" because they have no option but to be good given their meekness others because of how they wish to perceive themselves and how they wish others to perceive them, in either case being humane is rarely ever an altruistic venture nor is it driven by some enlightened notion, instead its root cause is rather prosaic.

@Indischer The real trick though is to embrace humanity while being cognizant of its flaws in the fullest extent.

Such idealism. Human history is nothing but thousands of years of war, rape, pillage and plunder when viewed in the macrocosm. Of taking advantage of a fellow man's misery and spinning hideous lies. Most people are "good" because they have no option but to be good given their meekness others because of how they wish to perceive themselves and how they wish others to perceive them, in either case being humane is rarely ever an altruistic venture nor is it driven by some enlightened notion, instead its root cause is rather prosaic.

@Indischer The real trick though is to embrace humanity while being cognizant of its flaws in the fullest extent.

be7.jpg

Just tidbits of the Lemur's wisdom. Things I pondered upon and fleshed out in to cogent arguments when I was a child, along with the essence of love and the truth behind divinity, that and the truth behind the infamous g-spot. :lol:

Such idealism. Human history is nothing but thousands of years of war, rape, pillage and plunder when viewed in the macrocosm. Of taking advantage of a fellow man's misery and spinning hideous lies. Most people are "good" because they have no option but to be good given their meekness others because of how they wish to perceive themselves and how they wish others to perceive them, in either case being humane is rarely ever an altruistic venture nor is it driven by some enlightened notion, instead its root cause is rather prosaic..
I have never seen such a pessimist lemur before :D

That's what you'd be too, were you to remember experiences from your past life like our Lemur.:D

Just tidbits of the Lemur's wisdom. Things I pondered upon and fleshed out in to cogent arguments when I was a child, along with the essence of love and the truth behind divinity, that and the truth behind the infamous g-spot. :lol:

So, g-spots are just as rare as a truly altruistic person?:o: There go my chances of ever pleasing my Woman.:tsk:

I am not a pessimist at all. It is simply calling the proverbial spade a spade. Man's true nature is hidden and buried deep in his psyche under the layers of norms and dogma. We are indeed capable of great and terrible things, or great and wondrous things but being the self serving folks that we are we simply gravitate most often towards the path which serves us best. Being mindful of this truth puts life in to the right perspective, I would argue it could even promote true humanity.

That's what you'd be too, were you to remember experiences from your past life like our Lemur.:D

So, g-spots are just as rare as a truly altruistic person?:o: There go my chances of ever pleasing my Woman.:tsk:

They are inconsequential, arousal..true arousal is in the mind..an excitation of the the imagination and ergo the nerves.

I am not a pessimist at all. It is simply calling the proverbial spade a spade. Man's true nature is hidden and buried deep in his psyche under the layers of norms and dogma. We are indeed capable of great and terrible things, or great and wondrous things but being the self serving folks that we are we simply gravitate most often towards the path which serves us best. Being mindful of this truth puts life in to the right perspective, I would argue it could even promote true humanity.

What is true humanity according to you?

@ExtraOdinary Have you been trolling the sad miah? Leave poor Asad alone, the man has been deluded by his impotent rage. At one point he declared that Bangladesh must aim for creating an "air superiority zone" stretching from the NE to the Andaman islands. I felt such pity for him.
Dude I hope even my worse enemy does'nt wanna end up like that when they are old :lol:

What is true humanity according to you?

It is a moment, a moment of real divinity upon which even the god's would look with envy. Hint- "Could you patent the sun?", the sentiment encapsulated in that question and the context, look it up and ponder upon it.

It is a moment, a moment of real divinity upon which even the god's would look with envy. Hint- "Could you patent the sun?", the sentiment encapsulated in that question and the context, look it up and ponder upon it.
^
Noob just watched life of pi and is preaching.

LOL.

^
Noob just watched life of pi and is preaching.

LOL.
Unless J.Salk made an appearance in said movie, I doubt it. :lol:

I see you're hissy fit with the denizens of your beloved land has ended. Good god did Alpha truly insult your mother? That child needs a lesson, much like others in our midst, in manners.:tsk:

Thanks,dilli for bringing Jonas salk here. Well I was thinking from a complete different angle. Will talk about it later if I find you here. Take care.

I see you're hissy fit with the denizens of your beloved land has ended. Good god did Alpha truly insult your mother? That child needs a lesson, much like others in our midst, in manners.:tsk:

Whatever the case, the insult will only hurt him.

And you. Haha.

Come to Pakistan. We will show you god. You'll make Zarvan look like a moderate pacifist. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom