What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just an atheist. Its the simple things, devoid of embellishment, which describe us the best.

My impression of you is of a young punk that seems self entitled and has never seen a rainy day in his life. You can disagree with me for the sake of the forum and internet ego, but my opinion is not meant to take a shot at you. My assumption may be completely wrong.

I've seen poverty. I've seen drought. I've slept on subways in NY. There were parts of my life where there was nobody, but me and God.

Anyways, to each his own.

Take it easy.

My impression of you is of a young punk that seems self entitled and has never seen a rainy day in his life. You can disagree with me for the sake of the forum and internet ego, but my opinion is not meant to take a shot at you. My assumption may be completely wrong.

I've seen poverty. I've seen drought. I've slept on subways in NY. There were parts of my life where there was nobody, but me and God.

Take it easy.

There have been parts of my life where there was nobody, but me and......nobody else. My imaginary friend refuses to come to my aid at the time of my bidding.:(

There have been parts of my life where there was nobody, but me and......nobody else. My imaginary friend refuses to come to my aid at the time of my bidding.:(

That's because you are conceited. If you are so sure of yourself then please. Make the impossible, possible with your own free will. I'm not trying to bait you into a conversation regarding meta-physics, but the truth is you can not even take a piss without the approval of the almighty.

If you are so arrogant that you believe science is exclusive to humans, then explain to me how you have come to exist. And I warn you that theories are not regarded as evidence.

That's because you are conceited. If you are so sure of yourself then please. Make the impossible, possible with your own free will. I'm not trying to bait you into a conversation regarding meta-physics, but the truth is you can not even take a piss without the approval of the almighty.

If you are so arrogant that you believe science is exclusive to humans, then explain to me how you have come to exist. And I warn you that theories are not regarded as evidence.

Where have I said I don't believe in God? But I feel awful that in spite of me calling him so many times, he refuses to start speaking with me. I cannot hear any voices in my head other than my own.:( Maybe I'm not calling him right. Maybe he goes by another name.

Where have I said I don't believe in God? But I feel awful that in spite of me calling him so many times, he refuses to start speaking with me. I cannot hear any voices in my head other than my own.:( Maybe I'm not calling him right. Maybe he goes by another name.

You are weak of faith.

You're an arrogant person so what do you expect?

1 on 1's with god is not possible.

Life is not MTV and the more you become sarcastic, the more you will hurt yourself.

You Indians are funny guys.

Jab paat ti hain pir aap lokon ko bhagwhan yaad ata hain. lol

Take it easy.

An apt description. I have indeed never seen a "rainy day", after all I have never failed where it has mattered nor has any circumstance ever laid me low. Being as gifted as I am has its perks.:cool:

Except for the punk bit you weren't too terribly off the mark, some of just have "blessed" lives, ergo the lack of hardships. Perhaps god does love me, come to think of it.

You are weak of faith.

You're an arrogant person so what do you expect?

1 on 1's with god is not possible.

Life is not MTV and the more you become sarcastic, the more you will hurt yourself.

You Indians are funny guys.

Jab paat ti hain pir aap lokon ko bhagwhan yaad ata hain. lol

But I was specifically told in my faith that there would be a spiritual comm link with Bhagwan and that he would appear whenever I remembered him. :(

And I blame Bhagwan for my arrogance.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom