What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....
ok..but who knows....
he must have done it under pressure from webby....(4-5 person reported it...)
I complained abt it..on bimaru too.....
but I doubt he has done on his own.......

:-)

God knows who did it....
But whoever did it ...made my day :-)

:yay:

1889062_640294896025259_898078235_o.jpg

1395848_585603734827709_1518124920_n.jpg
971802_621373587917390_487711987_n.png

The only real issue I have is with the dietary and carnal prohibitions. Should not have created such wonderfully tasting creatures and should NOT have given me a wild imagination. I say we all accept god and then blame everything on him.:lol:

God will dread the day I die.

I will make him my bitch in heaven.

Yes, I am that awesome :coffee:

Those guys have no clue....hoax!
Ranjeet banned?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's Machan.

Machi has a different meaning :-)

Ohhh i called @seiko macha...he said its machee infact thats what I heard the guys calling each other around here.
What does machi mean??:what:

And why is RANJEET banned???

God will dread the day I die.
I will make him my bitch in heaven.
Yes, I am that awesome :coffee:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:disagree::disagree:

Those guys have no clue....hoax!

Ohhh i called @seiko macha...he said its machee infact thats what I heard the guys calling each other around here.
What does machi mean??:what:

And why is RANJEET banned???

Because the pakistanis could not hld his awesomeness A Martyr for our cause

India.gif

Such idealism. Human history is nothing but thousands of years of war, rape, pillage and plunder when viewed in the macrocosm. Of taking advantage of a fellow man's misery and spinning hideous lies. Most people are "good" because they have no option but to be good given their meekness others because of how they wish to perceive themselves and how they wish others to perceive them, in either case being humane is rarely ever an altruistic venture nor is it driven by some enlightened notion, instead its root cause is rather prosaic.

@Indischer The real trick though is to embrace humanity while being cognizant of its flaws in the fullest extent.

Yes. I present this forum as exhibit A. Even though a lot of the comments are hyperbolic and theatrical due to the anonymity and attention seeking, it does reveal a lot about the Human psyche.

A lot of people hate other people based on sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, linguistics. Most people don't act on it because either they are too lazy or too afraid of the repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom