What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,dilli for bringing Jonas salk here. Well I was thinking from a complete different angle. Will talk about it later if I find you here. Take care.

We will talk indeed. A brilliant fellow Dr. Salk, and a brilliant line, poignant sans any eloquence or tones of self aggrandizement.

Welcome back :enjoy:

I know you missed me extra hard bro. Don't worry, you can sleep at ease now.

brokeback-mountain_fb_276479.jpg

Unless J.Salk made an appearance in said movie, I doubt it. :lol:

I see you're hissy fit with the denizens of your beloved land has ended. Good god did Alpha truly insult your mother? That child needs a lesson, much like others in our midst, in manners.:tsk:

And you're telling this to Razzie bhai? Well, the Razzie Award for the Best Acting goes to....yeah, the Lemur.:D

Whatever the case, the insult will only hurt him.

And you. Haha.

Come to Pakistan. We will show you god. You'll make Zarvan look like a moderate pacifist. :P

A man such as you could never "show" me god Razi. I am afraid that would require someone with some semblance of parity with modest old me. You are far too enlightened for my intellectual capacities, I am afraid I would be unable to comprehend your wisdom.:lol:

Besides, god and I would not get along. I have been known to take grave offence to peeping toms.

A man such as you could never "show" me god Razi. I am afraid that would require someone with some semblance of parity with modest old me. You are far too enlightened for my intellectual capacities, I am afraid I would be unable to comprehend your wisdom.:lol:

Besides, god and I would not get along. I have been known to take grave offence to peeping toms.

I will show you god in Cholistan desert. You are just immature and not man enough to deal with it. The arrogance of you atheists is what makes me laugh the hardest. You guys cannot explain how you came to being without half baked theories, while touting science and physics at us religious people. lol

I will show you god in Cholistan desert. You are just immature and not man enough to deal with it. The arrogance of you atheists is what makes me laugh the hardest. You guys cannot explain how you came to being without half baked theories, while touting science and physics at us religious people. lol

Yes, the wisdom of folks who seem to think that an omniscient and omnipresent being would require mortal agents to enact his will has always struck me with awe. I am sure your "we'll show you god, by god we'll show it to you" tours of Cholistan shall be a smashing hit, go for it. I on the other hand am perfectly content with booking my ticket for the great bonfire down under, after all I sincerely doubt that angels will allow me to handcuff them and indulge my baser desires.:lol:

Yes, the wisdom of folks who seem to think that an omniscient and omnipresent being would require mortal agents to enact his will has always struck me with awe. I am sure your "we'll show you god, by god we'll show it to you" tours of Cholistan shall be a smashing hit, go for it. I on the other hand am perfectly content with booking my ticket for the great bonfire down under, after all I sincerely doubt that angels will allow me to handcuff them and indulge my baser desires.:lol:

You are not mature enough to realize the balance between spirit and mind. Afsoos.

You can whack your noodle 1000x today, but it will not make you feel any happier with your life. Call me the village idiot, or call me Chaudhry saab.

You are not mature enough to realize the balance between spirit and mind. Afsoos.

You can whack your noodle 1000x today, but it will not make you feel any happier with your life. Call me the village idiot, or call me Chaudhry saab.

Indeed Razi. I am sure if there is indeed a god and if he is indeed fit to be venerated then he shall forgive one of his wayward creations were said creation to be proven wrong. :partay: Till then oh wise Razi, do spare one as immature as me, for it seems that even the "village idiot" has a greater claim on wisdom than I.:lol:

common thing between an atheist and Muslim? - certainly not IQ

Indeed Razi. I am sure if there is indeed a god and if he is indeed fit to be venerated then he shall forgive one of his wayward creations were said creation to be proven wrong. :partay: Till then oh wise Razi, do spare one as immature as me, for it seems that even the "village idiot" has a greater claim on wisdom than I.:lol:

I leave you with this my yendu atheist friend:

Your intelligence that you value to the point of sacrificing your humility, will not serve your soul.

There is a balance. Refusing to acknowledge it is pure arrogance.

lol....
now you have started trolling in bimaru section too...:D:D
waise pakistanis won't ban u....but can't assure you of chinese......they don't care for ladies much.....:drag:
Thats just a misconception.....

I leave you with this my yendu atheist friend:

Your intelligence that you value to the point of sacrificing your humility, will not serve your soul.

Indeed. What's with calling me Hindu though, it isn't apt unless you've bought into that all important tenet of Hinduism, "Sarva Dharma Sambhava." :rofl: Fare thee well Razi.

Indeed. What's with calling me Hindu though, it isn't apt unless you've bought into that all important tenet of Hinduism, "Sarva Dharma Sambhava." :rofl: Fare thee well Razi.

Don't know too much about Hinduism, but your yendians friends here claim that you can be an atheist and yendu at the same time.

So I suppose the correct classification for you would be dharmic atheist. :P

Don't know too much about Hinduism, but your yendians friends here claim that you can be an atheist and yendu at the same time.

So I suppose the correct classification for you would be dharmic atheist. :P

Nope, just an atheist. Its the simple things, devoid of embellishment, which describe us the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom