What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indischer @Dem!god

Khatta Angoor mujhe reply nehi kar raha hai. Agar main ban ho gaya to Clint eastwood ke photu mein eek agar batti roz jalana mere dosto. Agar zinda raha to kaal sham ko milenge
746517_bye2.gif
hehehe....
babu moshay ....don't get banned......for a cheap troll.......
how is gablu.......:D:D

It's one of my favorite songs...and the movie is just as good. Lekin saali rulaadeti hai har baar.:mad:
I have posted my favorite song in what are you listening thread. Makes me always romantic phor phore minutes :D

hehehe....
babu moshay ....don't get banned......for a cheap troll.......
how is gablu.......:D:D

Gublu is fine. perhaps hanging on his last few days. Don't know what will happen when he won't be there to come and lay down at my feet asking for a few minutes scratch on his back :(

If you see my name ın pınk tomorrow then dont be surprısed. :drag:
lol....
now you have started trolling in bimaru section too...:D:D
waise pakistanis won't ban u....but can't assure you of chinese......they don't care for ladies much.....:drag:

I'm sure you couldn't have spewed venom and vitriol like him. Your conscience wouldn't approve, would it?
Never. Hardly fight with anybody in real life with abuses.Do you think a person who is imbibed in true Indianness can actually abuse verbally any one? Humbleness, self dignity are the real teachings of this country, not something our pdf Hindutvawadis follow though.

Never. Hardly fight with anybody in real life with abuses.Do you think a person who is imbibed in true Indianness can actually abuse verbally any one?

I think it's more about the values taught to us, the values we truly learnt and our mental predisposition. I'm not sure being Indian has anything to do with this.
Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. :-)

I think it's more about the values taught to us, the values we truly learnt and our mental predisposition. I'm not sure being Indian has anything to do with this.
Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. :-)
It's not an India exclusive thing,you are right. lekin bhai hawa aur pani kaa kuch to asar hota hai na?. Sach mein batao jab Purab aur paschim movie mein Mahendra Kapoor Raghupati Raghava gaana gaata hai to dil pighalta hai ki nehi? Kisi aur gaane mein hai woh dum?Batao, hai kisi desh mein aisi baat?

Why I am talking like manoj kumar? :unsure: @Hermione kaa asar lagta hai.

It's not an India exclusive thing,you are right. lekin bhai hawa aur pani kaa kuch to asar hota hai na?. Sach mein batao jab Purab aur paschim movie mein Mahendra Kapoor Raghupati Raghava gaana gaata hai to dil pighalta hai ki nehi? Kisi aur gaane mein hai woh dum?Batao, hai kisi desh mein aisi baat?

Why I am talking like manoj kumar? :unsure: @Hermione kaa asar lagta hai.

Main bhi pehle aise sochta tha...lekin ab nahi. Itna toh dekh chuka hoon ki anya deshon ke nagrik humse kuch zyada alag nahi hain. Unhe unke achar-vichar mubarak aur hume humare.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom