What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the case,I prefer to be a cow then. Donkeys are useless fellas.
4869.gif

If you are a cow, you actually have a pretty good life in india, not going to lie :lol:

I'd rather be a dog than a man.:drag:
d6e.jpg

Seeing the hundreds roaming around just one beauty on the streets in front of my apartment I prefer not. I hate such competitions :coffee:

If you are a cow, you actually have a pretty good life in india, not going to lie :lol:

Thanks dear. You perfectly understood my point.

@levina
don't troll in Chinese section ..u will be banned in no time....:D:D

I made one sensible post in Chinese section and the chinese members trolled me.
Maine kuch nahi kiya :disagree:
If possible I will reply back to their posts later. :)

I want to see how it feels to be stamped "BANNED" :D

Seeing the hundreds roaming around just one beauty on the streets in front of my apartment I prefer not. I hate such competitions :coffee:

When was the last time you heard dogs gangraping someone? We dogs are loyal, honest with our emotions and fun to hang out with. Beat that, you docile Cow!:azn:

You've never been banned so far? I see that we've joined just days apart, and I have been banned twice already.:yahoo:

When was the last time you heard dogs gangraping someone? We dogs are loyal, honest with our emotions and fun to hang out with. Beat that, you docile Cow!:azn:

Are you sure? You are talking about dogs civilized, enriched with the sense western democracy and education. You have no idea about sadak chap lucche lafange type Indian dogs here. They don't even spare men and you are talking about loyalty :lol:

You've never been banned so far? I see that we've joined just days apart, and I have been banned twice already.:yahoo:
Karma ...my dear it is called karma. :D

I cant see the dates...I joined on Sep 16 but made my first post here on 24th oct.
How about you???

When have I hidden it?:angry:
Ok..be a dog buddy...be a dog....:D:D

lol.....
I know how it go in chinese section......indic and roybot both were banned in chinese section....
and guess what I was too banned there......
so, don't do that...b'coz they will ban you for nothing ...and ur chinese friend will roam free.....:D:D

ok..if u wanna get banned then good luck.......:D
but how u felt seeing me banned then....

Are you sure? You are talking about dogs civilized, enriched with the sense western democracy and education. You have no idea about sadak chap lucche lafange type Indian dogs here. They don't even spare men and you are talking about loyalty :lol:

I'm talking about these sadak chhap dogs too. Give us a biscut and some bread/bun. Then see how fast we turn loyal to you and happily follow you to kingdom come. Give a cow something to eat and see the Love being belched out like methane.:enjoy:

@Dem!god @Indischer I have never got banned. Should I try once now?

You're a cool 'Guy' Babumoshoy. You won't get banned.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom