What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let's see.Let's challenge who sang a song.:D

Oh Bhai, autocratic regime pe troll karne jaa raha hun tere liye, aur tu mere peeche rocket leke bhag raha hai?:mad:
lol...
mai to khud apne adhikaar ke liye lad raha hu.....
mere pe pata nai..kya kya iljaam laga diya logo ne,,,,,,,:D:D

hehehe....
I don't know...who is that idiot.....
I wanted to mention this mod because he is the main one to ban many indians.....I want him to take some action against his own people......

Yap! I am currently having a strike from hu songshan, bring those chini trolls outside china defence and china and far east sections, and then do it to them. :D

@ExtraOdinary Have you been trolling the sad miah? Leave poor Asad alone, the man has been deluded by his impotent rage. At one point he declared that Bangladesh must aim for creating an "air superiority zone" stretching from the NE to the Andaman islands. I felt such pity for him.

@Indischer @Dem!god

Khatta Angoor mujhe reply nehi kar raha hai. Agar main ban ho gaya to Clint eastwood ke photu mein eek agar batti roz jalana mere dosto. Agar zinda raha to kaal sham ko milenge
746517_bye2.gif

@Indischer @Dem!god

Khatta Angoor mujhe reply nehi kar raha hai. Agar main ban ho gaya to Clint eastwood ke photu mein eek agar batti roz jalana mere dosto. Agar zinda raha to kaal sham ko milenge
746517_bye2.gif

Zaroor Babumoshoy.:cray:Lekin mujhe lagta hai kisiko bhi kuch nahi hone wala us thread se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom