What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LISTEN YOU NATIONALISTS! stop quoting me here in YOUR STUPID ILLOGICAL DEBATES WHERE IT ONLY SEEMS DA MOTIVE OF YOUR IS TO DEGRADE US N LOOK DOWN UPON US!

IF U WANT TO DEBATE LOGICALLY WITHOUT HAVING N SHOWING YOUR SUPERIORITY COMPLEX TO US THEN UR MOST WELCUM OTHERWISE IM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN UR STUPID N FULL OF URSELF ARGUMENTS.....GO N DO DAT WID BANGLADESHI OR KASHMIRIES OR OTHER COMPARATIVLY LESS FORTUNATE NATIONS THAN U ....WE PAKISTANI WUDNT TAKE UR SHIIIT SO EASILY....

IS DAT CLEAR? N YEAH THIS DEBATE WAS GOING ON ON ANOTHER THREAD SO PLAESE CARRY IT ON THERE ...I DUN LIKE TO DISCUSS XYZ THING ON EVERY OTHER THREAD!! HOPE ITS CLEAR NW!:police:

BYE!

Nationalist. . . yes i am. . . but not a blind one . . and won't judge you because i don't like to pass on judgements so easily :)

Look down upon you ?

wow, i must say you are really good at cherry picking.

and the reason for quoting you over here was that i don't like getting into debate with people who don't understand . . sorry to say that i'm ashamed of myself for thinking that you are better in understanding than most of those who are commenting on that thread.

and for the argument being illogical or stupid. . i'll let senior members decide what it was

and one more thing. . i promise i won't ever quote u again . . in my life :)

Keep my words :agree:

don't do that.....
when she had asked to stop quoting.... then don't quote.......
end the story......no need to escalate it further....
:o::o:
kuch serious discussion chal raha hai kya :(

plz an honest opinion . . .what was wrong in it ?

was it really insulting someone or some nationality ? o_O

No. You did not insult anyone. But please do consider about the age of the people you are arguing with. She is a nice kid and it's quite normal to react virulently at this age. Don't drag it further, everything will be normal.

@levina @scorpionx dada, @JanjaWeed @Dem!god @Parul

Oh..
let it go.....she was angry on me....on my several comments on kashmiri students suspension.....
but you came under attack.......

nothing wrong.....we make a dig on each other on the forum .....but no one has to take it that seriously......
I will certainly reply back when some one will insult my nation......why do every one has to expect indian to be sane and they will not respond to anything and the other keep on doing all the bullshit stuff.....this beyond my understanding.....

@levina @scorpionx dada, @JanjaWeed @Dem!god @Parul

Arre kya ho gaya mere bhai? Haven't been following this thread for a little while due to work pressure. In anycase... I know you! You wouldn't anything like that.. don't worry! You are safe... :-)

No. You did not insult anyone. But please do consider about the age of the people you are arguing with. She is a nice kid and it's quite normal to react virulently at this age. Don't drag it further, everything will be normal.

sab thik hai dada :D

bas apna bhi ego hai thoda. . jyada che pe kisi ki nahi jhelte. . ek Talon ko bola tha ek liall ko or aaj se ye meri ignore list pe hai . maine ni labna dobara kadi life wich :cheers:

Na Kaka, kuj galat nahi see!! Mittti Paoo!!!! :drag:

Pai gi mitti :drag:

Oh..
let it go.....she was angry on me....on my several comments on kashmiri students suspension.....
but you came under attack.......

nothing wrong.....we make a dig on each other on the forum .....but no one has to take it that seriously......
I will certainly reply back when some one will insult my nation......why do every one has to expect indian to be sane and they will not respond to anything and the other keep on doing all the bullshit stuff.....this beyond my understanding.....

O bhar me jaye. . maine konsi rishtedari chalani hai . . .keep up the good work . . jo izzat dega use hi izzat milegi :partay:

Arre kya ho gaya mere bhai? Haven't been following this thread for a little while due to work pressure. In anycase... I know you! You wouldn't anything like that.. don't worry! You are safe... :-)

story is on the previous page . . btw thanks bro :)

@all mood thoda off ho gaya hai . . thoda ghum gham ke ata hu . . bye. . .:super:

Hmm have to be cautious then:undecided:
Thats a misconcept.....when i had posted that video a higher being was here.And as long as our conversations dont cross limits we can discuss things here.Orlese this thread will be closed down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom