What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cud see nothing.....we dun have access to youtube

You can use some proxies. :(

Yaad hai tere ko ek baar bataya tha. . ye log kaise apne failures ka zimmedar govt. ko therate hain ? :rofl:

I remember and then they crib about their economic underdevelopment. :ashamed: They should think before breeding 20 + kids. :cuckoo:

pakistan shud not give MFN status to India esp

we are better off any indian product then...:police: u are so full of urself:disagree:

i can assure you if our stupid Gov tomrrw introduces any law to completely cut off any Indian product to b used here in Pak includin Bollywood movies then nobudy here wud die not usin any of it....
common girl.....you don't have to act like that....
its a debate and I need to press my points........you don't have to act all serious on every thing that I say......
I know no body is going to die.......indian world trade share is just 2% of the global market........you are doing good without us and will continue to do so.....
I never meant to hurt anyone......If I had in any way.....I say sry......

pakistan shud not give MFN status to India esp

we are better off any indian product then...:police: u are so full of urself:disagree:

i can assure you if our stupid Gov tomrrw introduces any law to completely cut off any Indian product to b used here in Pak includin Bollywood movies then nobudy here wud die not usin any of it....

we are not Dying without Pakistan products either,

I'm sure you are from a family with a sound financial back up . . so are we.

but let me tell you a simple scenario.

do you know that Indian farmers get subsidised manure and Urea. . so it makes Urea at least three times cheaper in India when it is compared to Pakistan ?

think about those poor farmers in Pakistan who can get benefited by this cheap urea from India :coffee:

Now from your side.. . . we can get Building material on a lower price. . especially Cement. now think of those poor families who can't afford costly cement here in India . . which they will get once Pakistan allows it :coffee:

one more positive aspect is this. . .

our products will give your local products a competition and vice versa to capture the market . . resulting in push from both sides to give better products on relatively cheaper prices.

a win win situation for all of us :pleasantry:

And Just for your Information . .

even if there is no MFN from your side. . . Indian products reach there in your markets via UAE or middle east. :coffee:

thing is you people just pay triple the amount of the actual price :crazy:

we are not Dying without Pakistan products either,

I'm sure you are from a family with a sound financial back up . . so are we.

but let me tell you a simple scenario.

do you know that Indian farmers get subsidised manure and Urea. . so it makes Urea at least three times cheaper in India when it is compared to Pakistan ?

think about those poor farmers in Pakistan who can get benefited by this cheap urea from India :coffee:

Now from your side.. . . we can get Building material on a lower price. . especially Cement. now think of those poor families who can't afford costly cement here in India . . which they will get once Pakistan allows it :coffee:

one more positive aspect is this. . .

our products will give your local products a competition and vice versa to capture the market . . resulting in push from both sides to give better products on relatively cheaper prices.

a win win situation for all of us :pleasantry:

And Just for your Information . .

even if there is no MFN from your side. . . Indian products reach there in your markets via UAE or middle east. :coffee:

thing is you people just pay triple the amount of the actual price :crazy:
LISTEN YOU NATIONALISTS! stop quoting me here in YOUR STUPID ILLOGICAL DEBATES WHERE IT ONLY SEEMS DA MOTIVE OF YOUR IS TO DEGRADE US N LOOK DOWN UPON US!

IF U WANT TO DEBATE LOGICALLY WITHOUT HAVING N SHOWING YOUR SUPERIORITY COMPLEX TO US THEN UR MOST WELCUM OTHERWISE IM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN UR STUPID N FULL OF URSELF ARGUMENTS.....GO N DO DAT WID BANGLADESHI OR KASHMIRIES OR OTHER COMPARATIVLY LESS FORTUNATE NATIONS THAN U ....WE PAKISTANI WUDNT TAKE UR SHIIIT SO EASILY....

IS DAT CLEAR? N YEAH THIS DEBATE WAS GOING ON ON ANOTHER THREAD SO PLAESE CARRY IT ON THERE ...I DUN LIKE TO DISCUSS XYZ THING ON EVERY OTHER THREAD!! HOPE ITS CLEAR NW!:police:

BYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom