What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Naxalite, so I don't support AAP. I'm well wisher of my country and I proudly support NaMo. I want him to Rule India for 10 to 15 years, so that he can work for betterment of Country and demolish Apptards and Sickular Congress Party. I've lot of expectaions from him. I hope he doesn't let me down. :cray:

Precisely! Never in the past have taken so much interest in Indian politics like now. Just hoping & praying that things would change.. & Modi is the man to do it! :thinktank:

kabhi kabhar kismat saath nhi bhi deti h :p:
I registered my first id on this forum and within a day i got kicked out!:Pphir samajh aaya yaha pe patience and toleration ka matlb:D

Precisely! Never in the past have taken so much interest in Indian politics like now. Just hoping & praying that things would change.. & Modi is the man to do it! :thinktank:

That's the case for almost all youngsters bro ;)NaMo made us take interest in Indian politics.

I had zero interest in it, it's only because of PDF I've started taking interest in it. Last year, I got myself registered as voter, so that I can contribute to this noble cause.I've joined ABVP party, helped in organizing Modi Chai Stall and also started a Facebook page seeking justice for 84. I want nation to progress and Modi is the only man whom I have faith in. :cray:

Mera behes ek mod se hi hua tha :D

Jiyo uncle ji :D

Han but apne team me bhi ek do over kar dete log :rolleyes:

I'm one of them :ashamed:

Last edited:
I had zero interest in it, it's only because of PDF I've started taking interest in it. Last year, I got myself registered as voter, so that I can contribute to this noble cause.I've even became member of ABVP party, helped in organizing Modi Chai Stall and have started a Facebook page seeking justice for 84. I want nation to progress and Modi is the only man to d it. :cray:

I'm one of them :ashamed:

wow... great to know you guys actively participating for a better tomorrow! Kudos... :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom