What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how Kashmiri students celebrated Pak's victory.....

Kashmiri students who celebrated Pakistan's victory in India

Theres a video in that link.

@DRAY @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Parul @Hermione @Indischer @Ravi Nair @kurup @thesolar65 @SarthakGanguly @Roybot @ranjeet @Reviewer21
@Cherokee @Skull and Bones @Ayush @SpArK @Alpha1
I think they over did it.And they provoked others.

I remember in the year 2004 I went to one of my Muslim colleague's place along with one of my friend, the place was in a Muslim dominated area in Kolkata. An India-Pakistan cricket match was going on in the TV, so my friend shouted in joy when an Indian batsman hit a six (or maybe a Pakistani batsman was out, I don't remember clearly), and everybody in that house were like panicked and started saying like "ssshhhhhhh........don't shout.......here all are Pakistan supporters in this locality......they will come upstairs.......there will be problem"!!!!! And we were like "dang!!! What the hell........."!! :o::o::o:

There are still many pockets in India where some people are more in love with Pakistan than their motherland, Pakistani flags are waved and celebrations are made with firecrackers when Pakistan wins over India in cricket. :( Good for them that we are a very tolerant country and these things are mostly ignored.

Not for long. This behavior will soon come to an end. We know that this admiration is not tied to the admiration for the game but for the nationality. Such behavior have for the first time being openly opposed. :agree:
I remember in the year 2004 I went to one of my Muslim colleague's place along with one of my friend, the place was in a Muslim dominated area in Kolkata. An India-Pakistan cricket match was going on in the TV, so my friend shouted in joy when an Indian batsman hit a six (or maybe a Pakistani batsman was out, I don't remember clearly), and everybody in that house were like panicked and started saying like "ssshhhhhhh........don't shout.......here all are Pakistan supporters in this locality......they will come upstairs.......there will be problem"!!!!! And we were like "dang!!! What the hell........."!! :o::o::o:

There are still many pockets in India where some people are more in love with Pakistan than their motherland, Pakistani flags are waved and celebrations are made with firecrackers when Pakistan wins over India in cricket. :( Good for them that we are a very tolerant country and these things are mostly ignored.

Oye blast Ins kolkata one navy commander killed Rip to h:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
It was happen during

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom