What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant say that really :)....its completely at my discretion to choose what kinda ppl I interact with.:angel:
Minor bullying and name callings can be reported and if its something that really hurts then I do have the option of quitting the forum.I wont sit here and whine :disagree:

:)
@Indischer with that innocent smile you thought you could fool me:devil:???
:bunny::bunny::bunny:.

:lol:

To one of you I did give a biggg hint...but i guess it bounced over that cartoon's head :D
And trust me many around here know it and I am pleasantly surprised that they all 're good at keeping secrets.:-)
Its hardly a big deal...the day you guys will come to know about it..uss din meri badi pitayi hogi :cray:
But you didn't give me any hints.:cry: I believe I can do a much better job at catching the drift.Try me.:yes4:
Firstly, who was that cartoon who let the hint pass right between his hollow ears?:angry:

But you didn't give me any hints.:cry: I believe I can do a much better job at catching the drift.Try me.:yes4:
Firstly, who was that cartoon who let the hint pass right between his hollow ears?:angry:

Nooo I am not telling you that too.....:disagree:
Just one of you...

Believe me, almost all Bengalis are somewhat leftist, that's why we replaced a leftist Govt. with one far more leftist. :-)

I will post it in wb corner later.
Pranab Bardhan is a leading economist in this world. So, is Amartya Sen. The biggest ammo they have is data and stats. We can beat ideologies to death, but taking jab on economists was never easy.

Pranab Bardhan is a leading economist in this world. So, is Amartya Sen. The biggest ammo they have is data and stats. We can beat ideologies to death, but taking jab on economists was never easy.

But economists are also divided and keep a bit biased opinion as per their left or right inclination, we all know the differences of opinion between Sen & Bhagwati; both being renowned economists, and data & stats can prove anything you want them to prove depending upon how do you interpret them, we always do that in our job. :-)

Everything you wanted to know about the Sen-Bhagwati debate - Livemint

Why Amartya Sen is wrong: Jagdish Bhagwati - Livemint

Amartya Sen vs Bhagwati: Who is right in the debate on Gujarat-Kerala growth models? - Economic Times

Amartya Sen versus Bhagwati debate: Former's prescriptions are limited - Economic Times

The Bhagwati-Sen Debate: An Epitaph | Business Standard

Bhagwati versus Sen: What's going on? | Business Standard

Sen vs Bhagwati: Parallels from an earlier titanic clash | Business Standard

Last edited:

Thanks brother. I will go through the links. quite interesting topic by the way. ( I am a layman in economics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom