What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ravi Nair wtf was that at 1:06 mins into the video?:ph34r:

I was trying to be Sarcastic. But later on realised, it's going to award Infraction. The solidarity is limited to Water & not having else. You know what I mean. :secret:

But isn't that Liquidarity? :lol:

@Ravi Nair wtf was that at 1:06 mins into the video?:ph34r:

The dude in the black dress right? The guy is playing probably playing the Mahishi role. The Demoness.

Since it is a guy, certain 'fetures' are exaggerated.

It is now, there have been Women Kathakali artists.

The dude in the black dress right? The guy is playing probably playing the Mahishi role. The Demoness.

Since it is a guy, certain 'fetures' are exaggerated.

It is now, there have been Women Kathakali artists.

Are there any 'white' demons/demonesses?;)

Just checked that, I don't agree with most part of it, mostly leftist view that we have heard for decades but that didn't give us anything in real terms. Today we do not have much industries left in our state because of this attitude. I can discuss why I oppose this article in details, but do you want my view on the industry part only or on every paragraph? And should we discuss it in West Bengal Corner?

Come to West Bengal Corner when ever you get your time. Actually I liked Pranav Bardhan's articles very much since he started writing in "Desh". Quite surprised that you called him "leftist" though :sad:

Come to West Bengal Corner when ever you get your time. Actually I liked Pranav Bardhan's articles very much since he started writing in "Desh". Quite surprised that you called him "leftist" though :sad:

Can I come too?

145fs63704.gif

Believe me, almost all Bengalis are somewhat leftist, that's why we replaced a leftist Govt. with one far more leftist. :-)

I will post it in wb corner later.

Internet is an foreboding place :(

Cant say that really :)....its completely at my discretion to choose what kinda ppl I interact with.:angel:
Minor bullying and name callings can be reported and if its something that really hurts then I do have the option of quitting the forum.I wont sit here and whine :disagree:

@levina But Didijaan, do you think we'll use that info to run down personal affronts? We need it for some mild taang keechna.:-)

:)
@Indischer with that innocent smile you thought you could fool me:devil:???
:bunny::bunny::bunny:.

:lol:

To one of you I did give a biggg hint...but i guess it bounced over that cartoon's head :D
And trust me many around here know it and I am pleasantly surprised that they all 're good at keeping secrets.:-)
Its hardly a big deal...the day you guys will come to know about it..uss din meri badi pitayi hogi :cray:

@Indischer with that innocent smile you thought you could fool me:devil:???
:bunny::bunny::bunny:.

:lol:

To one of you I did give a biggg hint...but i guess it bounced over that cartoon's head :D
And trust me many around here know it and I am pleasantly surprised that they all 're good at keeping secrets.:-)
Its hardly a big deal...the day you guys will come to know about it..uss din meri badi pitayi hogi :cray:

Mujhe bhi pata hai . . .:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom