What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Didn't receive your notiphikesan.:(

Mera bible ka ek bhi page nahi hai, kyunki woh e-book hai. ;)
ha ha ha..
betaji...ebook me bhi page hota hai...humne bhi e book dekhe hai thode bahut....;)
:partay::partay:

ha ha ha..
betaji...ebook me bhi page hota hai...humne bhi e book dekhe hai thode bahut....;)

is ebook mein ek jagah likha hai 'Thou shalt not reveal the number of pages in the Lord's Book, for the Lord shall strike upon you and take away the one digit that is dearest to thou'.:lol:

@Indischer

what's up my man?

Nothing much! Why did you change your pic again? :mad:

is ebook mein ek jagah likha hai 'Thou shalt not reveal the number of pages in the Lord's Book, for the Lord shall strike upon you and take away the one digit that is dearest to thou'.:lol:

Nothing much! Why did you change your pic again? :mad:

Do you hate it?

No. But Kathakali masks share the hell out of me.:confused: Yakshagana is the max that I can bear.

@Ravi Nair What do they use to make that whitish bearded streak?

Kathakali Make-up: Kathakali is the classical dance drama of Kerala Theatre | Kerala Tourism

This video explains make up

this video explains the significance of the colour of the streak

Chuvanna thadi Vesham in Kathakali, Art forms of Kerala | Kerala Tourism

The thadi is of three types Chuvanna thadi (red beard), Vella thadi (white beard) and Karutha thadi (black beard). In Kathakali the most ferocious and cruel characters appear in Chuvanna thadi vesham. Usually Rakshasas (demons), Asuras (according to Indian mythology Asuras live on Patala, above hell and represent evil and Devas live in heaven and represent goodness), and certain kings use Chuvanna thadi as they are all cruel and shrewd characters.

Chuvanna thadi is the most horrorsome vesham in Kathakali. The size of the headgear is five to six finger-size larger than the size of the normal circular shaped headgears. Usually the actor screems or shouts to express certain emotions. A shouting Chuvanna thadi is the most terrifying of the Kathakali characters.

I was trying to be Sarcastic. But later on realised, it's going to award Infraction. The solidarity is limited to Water & not having else. You know what I mean. :secret:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom