What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ravi Nair

Do you know actually I was fighting with a lady on the issue of rape and racism for the last three/four days?

@Ravi Nair

Do you know actually I was fighting with a lady on the issue of rape and racism for the last three/four days?

I knew that.

Let's just say India's brutal patriarchy would not have existed for so long, without a fair amount of the fairer sex complicit in their own oppression.

I knew that. Good to know that ladies can be ignorant as the Men too :)
I felt ashamed. How is this possible for a lady to defend racism in India when fairness is the primary criteria still for a girl to get married in a decent family.(Leaving rape aside)

And why you didn't point out that then only? We could have a decisive victory withing hours :D

I felt ashamed. to defend racism in India when fairness is the primary criteria still for a girl to get married in a decent family.(Leaving rape aside)

And why you didn't point out that then only? We could have a decisive victory withing hours :D

Then she would have accused me of being a white man's boot licker.

It's a pretty effective strategy. First say nothing wrong with racism. When confronted with it, just bring up our colonial history and how we are a bunch of self loathing Indians.

You can justify racism, homophobia and sexism with that.

You saw the arguments that were going around. Racism was compared to a Mother favoring a sibling. How the hell was i to counter a ludicrous argument like that?

:D

To one of you I did give a biggg hint...but i guess it bounced over that cartoon's head
And trust me many around here know it and I am pleasantly surprised that they all 're good at keeping secrets.
Its hardly a big deal...the day you guys will come to know about it..uss din meri badi pitayi hogi
kaun ahi wo cartoon.....:butcher::butcher:
If you are not refereeing to me then it's ok...:p:P

Change that display Nair saahib no one will call u a cartoon after that

Change that display Nair saahib no one will call u a cartoon after that

Arey Chup Saale Jat! Your whole community is a cartoon parody of itself. :mad:

Besides, she called me a cartoon way before I got this avatar. :P

The previous comment was a joke btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom