What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't she. :disagree: He is Paul Gilbert, one of the best guitarist alive on Planet Earth & my Favourite. :)
don't know...but still he is just a pale person...and look so thin like a mouse.....:D:D

don't know...but still he is just a pale person...and look so thin like a mouse.....:D:D

Listen to his Videos on YouTube, you'll freek out on him. He is the Best. I'll post some videos of his tomorrow.:rap:

Listen to his Videos on YouTube, you'll freek out on him. He is the Best. I'll post some videos of his tomorrow.:rap:
lol..I haven't subscribed you...how will I get to it......:D:D

Last edited:
lol..I haven't subscribed you...how will I get to it......:D:D

To listen to his Videos, you don't need to subscribe me. I'll post his videos. I've recorded his song, I'll also post it here. :)

To listen to his Videos, you don't need to subscribe me. I'll post his videos. I've recorded his song, I'll also post it here. :)
chalo theek hai...

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy I think US is more of a global stabilizing force than a greedy nation as it is perceived to be........

If it wasn't present in the middle east, ensuring non stop oil supply wouldn't have been possible......

If it din't get involved in Af-Pak....the terrorists would have a free reign & as usual Kashmir would have burnt.....

It is keeping China Occupied in the Pacific thus China isn't that serious about it's western borders with India....

Actually US Global presence is working in Indian Interests :D
It depends what perspective you're looking at it from. Right now yes, India's and the US' interests align but that isn't ensured as one goes foreword.... And there is no question the US works for themselves and looks after their own interests above all else. Their morality/loyalty is hilariously fickle, as long as it suits them they will "intervene" under "humanitarian" concerns but they will flout the exact same human rights that seem to mean so much to them the second they feel it is needed for them to get what they want.

I'm not anti-US per se, they look after their interests as every nation does, purely as the sole super power around they have such an overwhelming military advantage they literally think they can do anything- which isn't far from the truth. There is no checks and balances in place here. They don't work for humanity they work for themselves and all too often this is the interests of their corporations and not their people.

It depends what perspective you're looking at it from. Right now yes, India's and the US' interests align but that isn't ensured as one goes foreword.... And there is no question the US works for themselves and looks after their own interests above all else. Their morality/loyalty is hilariously fickle, as long as it suits them they will "intervene" under "humanitarian" concerns but they will flout the exact same human rights that seem to mean so much to them the second they feel it is needed for them to get what they want.

I'm not anti-US per se, they look after their interests as every nation does, purely as the sole super power around they have such an overwhelming military advantage they literally think they can do anything- which isn't far from the truth. There is no checks and balances in place here. They don't work for humanity they work for themselves and all too often this is the interests of their corporations and not their people.

Can you blame them? When a single CBG can make most nations of the world quake and the Mighty Eighth forms the Air Force Global Strike Command then the temptation to act unilaterally increases exponentially. The point is to view it in the context of history, imagine a Caesar or an Ashoka, who both are the quintessential representatives of corresponding super-powers, with such a force at their disposal. They would have drenched the world in blood. Can you imagine Great Britain of old in its ye olde colonial days having such a quantum of force at its disposal and not demolishing a country or two in its pursuit for modestly priced tea? The point of using such anachronisms which might seem childish is to point out that America had been a more tolerant super-power than its predecessors.

In summation though, only a fool would ignore the fact that like any sane nation America too is driven by enlightened self interest and therefore should not be expected to be an "all weather friend", thankfully we have never been plagued by that particular asinine opinion and furthermore have never needed an A.W.F.

Please post more videos of that Russian singer... me likes :yes4:

The one you posted in music thread the other day.Or atleast tell me her name, I 'll do the rest :D

Its just a phase yaar ;)

Shush! You must admit you have a problem before we can fix it child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom