What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
then America will be champion in next world cup cricket LOL

If any Asian team wins World Cup, I'm ok with it, but not Uncle Sam.:astagh: :o:

You'll Thank 100 posts of mine, if Bangladesh wins today? :smart:

@BDforever Afraid? :cuckoo:

Ok fine.
I like listening to other countries music.I know a few Israeli, South Korean, French,German, Italian and now Russian songs.
Waise how did you come to know of Russian songs, have you lived there ?,
If you don't mind me asking.

Phele bar Mtv par suna tha maine. :cray:

Last edited:
When a moderator will consider of banning you(if you are found trolling Or violating any rules) then he will obviously see your negative ratings

That they will do anyways. I was on another thread today with boomslang and both were off-topic, but only I got the warning. Before that Austerlitz gave me a negative rating for "ranting" with false knowledge of history and not knowing European greatness. Then earlier today Joe Shearer gave that negative ratings when there was nothing offensive about the post. So people here give ratings arbitrarily. It is a virtual "Alice in Wonderland" scenario here. One has a better chance of expecting cogent reasoning and logic in a lunatic asylum.

Lmao bro I was kidding :smitten:

I was bored and feeling a little peckish :sick:..
I was not talking about this particual post but the posts in genral defence threads of India.
You were filled with enthusiasm when you joined this forum,looks like you have reached a saturation level.

That they will do anyways. I was on another thread today with boomslang and both were off-topic, but only I got the warning. Before that Austerlitz gave me a negative rating for "ranting" with false knowledge of history and not knowing European greatness. Then earlier today Joe Shearer gave that negative ratings when there was nothing offensive about the post. So people here give ratings arbitrarily. It is a virtual "Alice in Wonderland" scenario here. One has a better chance of expecting cogent reasoning and logic in a lunatic asylum.
Your are getting negative ratings from the most reputed members here.
Amyway i think you are the only member left with good knowledge of history and Hinduism.
I can engage Pakistani and chinese trolls in defence related threads but history is out of my range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom