What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not talking about this particular post but the posts in general defence threads of India.
You were filled with enthusiasm when you joined this forum,looks like you have reached a saturation level.

Well, I agree recently I have been a little apprehensive about our national issues. Time for a change, hopefully this year will being some happiness.

LMAO @BDforever thanked this post :p . Lmao we Indians can mock at each other brah. Zyada maze mat lee.
Obama-lol.gif

Vote for BJP :cheers:

Well I am in Canada, so won't be voting, but yeah ho sake toh mere tasaf se bhi vote kar dena :p. I hope Modi becomes PM, I wish to come back to India one day. I am an engineering student, all I ask from Indian government, is a country where future grads like me can work to achieve their dreams and help in nation building.

may be 4 months or something .....
:o::o:

Well I am in Canada, so won't be voting, but yeah ho sake toh mere tasaf se bhi vote kar dena :p. I hope Modi becomes PM, I wish to come back to India one day. I am an engineering student, all I ask from Indian government, is a country where future grads like me can work to achieve their dreams and help in nation building.
You are an electical engineer arent you??
Wht do you think about the Migacore processor we have devloped??

:o::o:

I am not sure so, don't make faces....but there is a time criteria or something....:D:D

Yes I am in ECE. Can you send me a link. I have no idea about what you are talking about.

Frankly I am surprised that India had the capability to to design these Chips. ANURAG lab of DRDO is capable of designing these chips is fine, but it's not enough, to have a thriving chip industry in India, we need massive semiconductor foundries. I am pretty sure they got these chips order manufactured from Korea or Taiwan. Look at the big picture,if Indian government restricts foreign chips like Intel, AMD, qualcomm and let Indian companies manufacture and design their own chips... It could lead to a wintel(WINDOWS + INTEL) type boom in India.

Frankly I am surprised that India had the capability to to design these Chips. ANURAG lab of DRDO is capable of designing these chips is fine, but it's not enough, to have a thriving chip industry in India, we need massive semiconductor foundries. I am pretty sure they got these chips order manufactured from Korea or Taiwan. Look at the big picture,if Indian government restricts foreign chips like Intel, AMD, qualcomm and let Indian companies manufacture and design their own chips... It could lead to a wintel(WINDOWS + INTEL) type boom in India.
Gov, has recently cleared proposals of three companies for setting up semiconductor foundries,Lets wait and see what happens.

Gov, has recently cleared proposals of three companies for setting up semiconductor foundries,Lets wait and see what happens.
Yes, I am following every news related to electronic clusters and electronics policy that the Indian government is trying to implement. But I am only semi optimistic, even though the states are literally showering incentives to electronics manufacturers. If India, has to be a significant hardware manufacturer our mindset has to change, Indians have to develop a love for technology like the Japanese and Koreans. Secondly, this is a research intensive industry, India might become an assembler of foreign hardware manufacture, but to develop truly Indian SONY, Samsung, Intel etc a big revolution is needed. Entire hardware industries have to be built from scratch.

Bangalore is a house to over 85 R&D centers for chip design.. So definitely have some skilled manpower.
state governments jostle for electronics manufacturing clusters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom