What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect setting for a Third World war :tup:

Russia & Half Ukraine on one side VS. NATO & other half on other.........

China will take the advantage & attack Taiwan & India simueltaneously......

Pakistan seeing the great opportuinity will alson attack India........

Japan/US will come on side of Taiwan & India......

Suez Canal will be closed.....

Israel & Arab war again.....

Tsunami....Earthquake...Nuclear Armaggedon........

OH....THIS LOOKS SO SCARY :D

P.S. Both the world wars were started from CENTRAL EUROPE!!!!

Perfect setting for a Third World war :tup:

Russia & Half Ukraine on one side VS. NATO & other half on other.........

China will take the advantage & attack Taiwan & India simueltaneously......

Pakistan seeing the great opportuinity will alson attack India........

Japan/US will come on side of Taiwan & India......

Suez Canal will be closed.....

Israel & Arab war again.....

Tsunami....Earthquake...Nuclear Armaggedon........

OH....THIS LOOKS SO SCARY :D

P.S. Both the world wars were started from CENTRAL EUROPE!!!!

This is incorrect. Further, US + NATO won't dare to fight with Russia. :disagree:

No one would listen to your concerns. Better edit your Signature. :angry:
I'm just pointing out facts, if no one wants to address them that is their prerogative friend, but I'm going to continue to shame them with their unfair and biased running of this place.

This is incorrect. Further, US + NATO won't dare to fight with Russia. :disagree:

Sometimes it's fun being ARVIND KEJRIWAL & exaggerating things............... :partay:

BTW, Putin belongs to Hitler's family :D

putin_hitler.jpg

WW2 started with the greed of territory......WW3 will be started with the greed of territory....

Hitler said that He will annexed sudentenland on the pretext that it contains ethinic Germans......

Now putin has annexed cremia on the pretext that it contains large chunk of ethnic Russians.....

RINGS A BELL??? HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!! :D

I'm just pointing out facts, if no one wants to address them that is their prerogative friend, but I'm going to continue to shame them with their unfair and biased running of this place.

I'm leaving for the day, i'll reply to this post and F1 post on Youtube. :wave:

Whilst the US could easily take on Russia militarily- they won't. They have nothing to gain, there is no oil for them to secure, no interests to protect. The US will continue to pay lip service to Ukrainians, denouncing Russia but they'll sit by and watch the events unfold. There is zero appetite in the US to get involved in this conflict.

I'm leaving for the day, i'll reply to this post and F1 post on Youtube. :wave:
Sure :wave::wave::wave:

@Abingdonboy I think US is more of a global stabilizing force than a greedy nation as it is perceived to be........

If it wasn't present in the middle east, ensuring non stop oil supply wouldn't have been possible......

If it din't get involved in Af-Pak....the terrorists would have a free reign & as usual Kashmir would have burnt.....

It is keeping China Occupied in the Pacific thus China isn't that serious about it's western borders with India....

Actually US Global presence is working in Indian Interests :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom