What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch a single ball in the match. Waise bhi, it was expected as our Middle Order isn't experience. :)

Kohli out hua to mai to sone ke liye bhag gaya. . raat me news pe result dekha. . ek packet maggi ka khaya tabse bas. . bhukh hi mare gayi :cry:

Kohli out hua to mai to sone ke liye bhag gaya. . raat me news pe result dekha. . ek packet maggi ka khaya tabse bas. . bhukh hi mare gayi :cry:

Yesterday, had fest in college, Punjabi Singer performed live & we danced.:chilli::yay: Therefore, didn't even watch the match. Got email from Pakistani PDF member, then only came to know about matchs result. :(

@Parul all the best for your exams !!!

Thanks. :)

I heard my citizens are facing some problems???

I will have a BIMARU darbar this Sunday from 8am-12pm IST to solve the problems of my citizens.

Venue - Jantar Mantar.

:tup:

@Hermione follow BIMARUGIRI :tup:

Koi agar tumhey negative rating they, toh uskey har post pey thanks do....woh khud b khud negative rating wapas le lega :D

Bolo BIMARUGIRI Zindabad!!! :partay:

I will have a BIMARU darbar this Sunday from 8am-12pm IST to solve the problems of my citizens.

Venue - Jantar Mantar.

Koi agar tumhey negative rating they, toh uskey har post pey thanks do....woh khud b khud negative rating wapas le lega :D

Aare itne akalmand nahi hai woh log. Samjhenge mein unki gyaan ke shabdon se prabhavit hogayi hun.

Par haan BIMARUGIRI tho hamesha hi Zindabad rahegi.

Venue - Jantar Mantar.

Bimarubaba ki thullu!! :o:

@Parul really yaar I had great respect for Sikh Community......as they stand for what is correct, they fight for what is correct & they are ready to die for there motherland........

But this Man called Manmohan Singh is taking down the whole community with him.........

India's contracts with Rolls-Royce put on hold

Does he have a spine or not?? has he any self respect, to stand up to his MADAMJI???

GDP Down, Defense Budget Down, Sensex Down, FDI Down........ab kya India down karoge UPA - United Parlalysed Alliance????

Aare itne akalmand nahi hai woh log. Samjhenge mein unki gyaan ke shabdon se prabhavit hogayi hun.

Par haan BIMARUGIRI tho hamesha hi Zindabad rahegi.

Negative or Positive ratings are loathe of Crap. Don't, even think of it. I got one from Forum's Administrator for replying to Rant of Pakistani member with Emotions. However, he didn't bother to hand over any to the fellow brethren with Green Flags. :D

Negative or Positive ratings are loathe of Crap. Don't, even think of it. I got one from Forum's Administrator for replying to Rant of Pakistani member with Emotions. However, he didn't bother to hand over any to the fellow brethren with Green Flags.

We are on a Pakistani forum. Naturally it follows ideas which mesh with their sense of right/superiority are valued over anything else.;)

This negative rating was given by a fellow Indian of the secular kind. Don't know why the more the seculars get enraged, the more gleeful I feel.:lol::lol::lol:

Watching times now. . . sale congressi ko screen me ghus ke fodne ka man kar raha :angry:

Kis baath ki behes ho rahi hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom