What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Parul really yaar I had great respect for Sikh Community......as they stand for what is correct, they fight for what is correct & they are ready to die for there motherland........

But this Man called Manmohan Singh is taking down the whole community with him.........

India's contracts with Rolls-Royce put on hold

Does he have a spine or not?? has he any self respect, to stand up to his MADAMJI???

GDP Down, Defense Budget Down, Sensex Down, FDI Down........ab kya India down karoge UPA - United Parlalysed Alliance????

" Ek Gandi Machli Saare Taalab ko Ganda kar deti hai". :pissed:

" Ek Gandi Machli Saare Taalab ko Ganda kar deti hai". :pissed:
chalo don't worry....ye dekho...:D:D

13240_497027440407166_278703870_n.jpg

Negative or Positive ratings are loathe of Crap. Don't, even think of it. I got one from Forum's Administrator for replying to Rant of Pakistani member with Emotions. However, he didn't bother to hand over any to the fellow brethren with Green Flags. :D

Imagine if I was a rank holder..... :D

would have TROLLED webby with negative ratings not to forget Aero :rofl:

Agusta westland scam or Rolls royce scam . . . sala harami besharam congressi bakwas kar raha hai. . :hitwall:

Hmm. I remember when Bin Laden was killed, CNN was interviewing the Pakistani ambassador to UK. The ambassador lied and lied even while the interviewer was rolling her eyes. I felt embarrassed to watch that interview, the man's shamelessness and utter lack of integrity was beyond anything I could handle.

Likewise nowadays every time I hear congressi speak, I feel physically ill.

I wrote this on Ukraine Issue: :sick:

Regionalism in Ukraine, and the role of Russia in that regionalism, has largely led to the current crisis in Ukraine. Southern and eastern Ukraine, where Russian tends to be the primary language (even though the majority are ethnic Ukrainians), the people favor warm relations with Russia.

In central and western Ukraine, where Ukrainian is the primary language and people harbor more Ukrainian nationalistic views, there is a strong desire to join the European Union.

Yanukovych won the 2010 elections, and though he courted integration with the EU, in the end he and his party balked (some believe due to Russian pressure), which touched off the protests, the riots, and eventually (especially after the brutality of the Berkut and the abuse of demonstrators which led to large numbers of people killed or wounded) the rebellion.

The rebellion led to in essence a coup that saw Viktor Yanukovych and his party effectively bounced from power. This no doubt has led to hard feelings from southern and eastern Ukraine...but in Crimea, the only area of Ukraine where ethnic Russians constitute a majority, and where the Russian military has a sizable presence, it seems the view is that the region could be taken away from Ukraine with little risk of complications.

As for whether Ukraine will go to war with Russia...I think Crimea is the special exception. It is an autonomous region of Ukraine, the only one where ethnic Ukrainians (at around 24% of the population) represent a minority, and where the presence of Russian troops would've made it difficult to defend if/when Russia wanted to seize it anyway.

If Russia moves on any of the oblasts, even the ones that tend to be pro-Russian like Luhansk and Donetsk, I don't think Ukraine will have a choice: it will have to go to war, or it will lose either its nominal independence or its vary existence.

"Why there president was ousted?"

He's blamed for the deaths and injuries of demonstrators and the abuses of the Berkut.

"Why Russia is taking over Cermia?"

The primary reason is a warning to Ukraine: don't step out of line, or we'll step on you. If Ukrainian nationalists don't back down, my suspicion is that Crimea will never be returned to nominal Ukrainian sovereignty.

Another key reason is because that's where Russia's Black Sea naval fleet is located.

The third reason, which is trumpeted as the first but undoubtedly not...is the ethnic Russian majority in Crimea. This is trumpeted as the primary reason, but it's a wholly invented reason because no one really believes that ethnic Russians are at risk of being victims of violence at the hands of ethnic Ukrainians!

I wrote this on Ukraine Issue: :sick:

Regionalism in Ukraine, and the role of Russia in that regionalism, has largely led to the current crisis in Ukraine. Southern and eastern Ukraine, where Russian tends to be the primary language (even though the majority are ethnic Ukrainians), the people favor warm relations with Russia.

In central and western Ukraine, where Ukrainian is the primary language and people harbor more Ukrainian nationalistic views, there is a strong desire to join the European Union.

Yanukovych won the 2010 elections, and though he courted integration with the EU, in the end he and his party balked (some believe due to Russian pressure), which touched off the protests, the riots, and eventually (especially after the brutality of the Berkut and the abuse of demonstrators which led to large numbers of people killed or wounded) the rebellion.

The rebellion led to in essence a coup that saw Viktor Yanukovych and his party effectively bounced from power. This no doubt has led to hard feelings from southern and eastern Ukraine...but in Crimea, the only area of Ukraine where ethnic Russians constitute a majority, and where the Russian military has a sizable presence, it seems the view is that the region could be taken away from Ukraine with little risk of complications.

As for whether Ukraine will go to war with Russia...I think Crimea is the special exception. It is an autonomous region of Ukraine, the only one where ethnic Ukrainians (at around 24% of the population) represent a minority, and where the presence of Russian troops would've made it difficult to defend if/when Russia wanted to seize it anyway.

If Russia moves on any of the oblasts, even the ones that tend to be pro-Russian like Luhansk and Donetsk, I don't think Ukraine will have a choice: it will have to go to war, or it will lose either its nominal independence or its vary existence.

"Why there president was ousted?"

He's blamed for the deaths and injuries of demonstrators and the abuses of the Berkut.

"Why Russia is taking over Cermia?"

The primary reason is a warning to Ukraine: don't step out of line, or we'll step on you. If Ukrainian nationalists don't back down, my suspicion is that Crimea will never be returned to nominal Ukrainian sovereignty.

Another key reason is because that's where Russia's Black Sea naval fleet is located.

The third reason, which is trumpeted as the first but undoubtedly not...is the ethnic Russian majority in Crimea. This is trumpeted as the primary reason, but it's a wholly invented reason because no one really believes that ethnic Russians are at risk of being victims of violence at the hands of ethnic Ukrainians!

The whole protests were financed and egged on by EU. Otherwise on their own, the protesters would not have held out so long. EU has been trying to wrest away all the satellite regions of Russia and thus render Russia vulnerable to NATO.

US + EU have been trying to get gas pipelines from ME/Kuwait which has to traverse over Syrian land to EU to reduce EU's dependence on Russian energy. Assad proved recalcitrant and last year Putin successfully averted US attack on Syria. So this is payback. They want to spread Russian forces thin and keep Russia engaged at its doorstep so as to be able to handle Syria without much interference.

The whole protests were financed and egged on by EU. Otherwise on their own, the protesters would not have held out so long. EU has been trying to wrest away all the satellite regions of Russia and thus render Russia vulnerable to NATO.

US + EU have been trying to get gas pipelines from ME/Kuwait which has to traverse over Syrian land to EU to reduce EU's dependence on Russian energy. Assad proved recalcitrant and last year Putin successfully averted US attack on Syria. So this is payback. They want to spread Russian forces thin and keep Russia engaged at its doorstep so as to be able to handle Syria without much interference.

I'm well aware of entire issue and have also written on Ukraine's History + EU and US role in the current unrest. I'll share that whenever, I get online next time from my Lapi. :D

@Parul @Hermione why so much interest in Ukraine issue??

It has a bearing on how the world is going to be. Affects all of us one way or another. All the conflicts going on now is one way or other linked to petrodollar and America's attempt to remain numero uno in the world. What you are seeing is resource grab and taking down of any country that threatens to dislodge America from its current position. As part of BRICs, India is in cross hairs of the Eagle too.

Not of the IA per se, but of various Indian Security forces (NSG,CRPF,IA,IN,IAF).

(sorry had to be pedantic).

Why the :o: lol?

My Bad - it's of various Indian Security Forces. :p: I wasn't expecting all Security Forces Video, aur aise hi maan kiya and I used this emoticon :o: :D.

I'll upload couple of Audios in a day or too. :angel:

. :p: I wasn't expecting all Security Forces Video,
I'm not very good at much else really.

I was thinking of creating some Formula 1 videos (and have) but won't upload them onto YouTube as FOM (owners of all F1 content) are notoriously protective of their content and I'm rather proud of my channel so don't want it closed down. Also If I was going to branch our beyond Indian Security forces I think I would start a new channel anyway- I think it's best to keep this devoted to what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom