What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's fun being ARVIND KEJRIWAL & exaggerating things............... :partay:

BTW, Putin belongs to Hitler's family :D

putin_hitler.jpg

WW2 started with the greed of territory......WW3 will be started with the greed of territory....

Hitler said that He will annexed sudentenland on the pretext that it contains ethinic Germans......

Now putin has annexed cremia on the pretext that it contains large chunk of ethnic Russians.....

RINGS A BELL??? HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!! :D

Bold part is again incorrect. :lazy: :lazy2:

w9bgwm.png

If it wasn't present in the middle east, ensuring non stop oil supply wouldn't have been possible......
If it din't get involved in Af-Pak....the terrorists would have a free reign & as usual Kashmir would have burnt.....
It is keeping China Occupied in the Pacific thus China isn't that serious about it's western borders with India....
Actually US Global presence is working in Indian Interests

If it was not present in ME, oil would still flow nonstop under the control of whichever govt. ME has no other economy but oil to make a living out of.

If it was not involved in Af-Pak, Pak would not have gotten so much money and arms to needle India. It created Taliban and it is funding Al-Qaeda now in Syria and other places.

US has too many NGOs in India working on its bidding. Most of these human rights activists and democracy chanters are working for US interests in India.

As you can see from Harsh Mander to Teesta Setalvad to Angana Chaterjee all have found a cosy job in Berkeley to tide over the Hindutva Tsunami in India. No coincidence this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
American University prepares for riots in India. Should this be called academic research activism?
American University Prepares for Riots in India
The University of California at Berkeley has set up a project to “create a policy and protocol framework for protecting people’s rights in situations of internal armed conflict and mass violence” in India.
Their website is http://nonprofit.haas.berkeley.edu/research/acr.html#objectives
It is claimed that “The project will avoid taking positions on political questions, focusing instead on human rights and humanitarian concerns”. However, the composition and well-known records of their staff raise some concerns.
The stated aim of the “Armed Conflict Resolution And People's Rights Project”, is “creating a policy and protocol framework for protecting people’s rights”. It is set up by the Center for Nonprofit and Public Leadership at the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, near San Francisco. The Center is one of two under the Institute for Business and Social Impact under the Haas School. The Center lists 15 faculty. The Center Director is Dr. Nora Silver, listed as an Adjunct Professor at the Haas School. Her own project under the Center deals with Multi-Sector Leadership and Non-Profit Networks.
The Co-Chairs of the Armed Conflict Resolution project are Dr. Shashi Buluswar and Dr. Angana Chatterji. Dr. Buluswar is a Senior Fellow in International Development at the Haas School. He is prominent in the ASHA NGO which raises funds for projects in India. He also holds a position as Executive Director of the Lawrence Berkeley Institute for Globally Transformative Technologies. The Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is operated under a Department of Energy contract by the University of California. Dr. Buluswar’s research area at the Haas School of Business is listed as “Armed Conflict in India”. Dr. Chatterji is not on the School’s list of 278 “faculty and executive leadership”.
The project lists a Working Group including Rajvinder Singh Bains, Lawyer, Punjab High Court and Haryana High Court, Mihir Desai, Lawyer, Mumbai High Court and Supreme Court of India, Meenakshi Ganguly, Human Rights Policy Expert and South Asia Director, Human Rights Watch, Parvez Imroz, Lawyer, Jammu Kashmir High Court and President, Jammu Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society, Srinagar, Harsh Mander, Director, Center for Equity Studies, Delhi, Jaykumar Menon, Legal Expert and Professor of Practice, McGill University, Binalakshmi Nepram, Founder, Manipur Women Gun Survivors Network, Delhi and Manipur, Sudhir Pattnaik, Human Rights Expert and Editor of Samadrusti, a human rights news magazine, Bhubaneswar, Teesta Setalvad, Secretary, Citizens for Justice and Peace, Mumbai.
Partner institutions include the Institute for the Study of Human Rights; Alliance for Historical Dialogue and Accountability, Columbia University, Asian Legal Resource Center, Hong Kong (holding general consultative status with the Economic and Social Council, United Nations), Asian Human Rights Commission, Hong Kong, Center for Equity Studies, Delhi, Manipur Women Gun Survivors Network, Prashant Center for Human Rights, Justice, and Peace, Gujarat, Association of Parents of Disappeared Persons, Jammu Kashmir, Khalra Mission Organization, Punjab,Indian American Muslim Council, Asian Federation Against Involuntary Disappearances, Philippines.
Scholar-Affiliates are Paramjit Kaur Khalra, Khalra Mission Organization, Punjab, and Robert Nickelsberg, Photojournalist, New York.

The Project’s Advisory Group includesAmitava Kumar, Vassar College, Homi K. Bhabha, Harvard University, Jyoti Puri, Professor of Sociology, Simmons College, Khurram Parvez, Program Coordinator, Jammu Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society, Srinagar, Vinay Lal, Associate Professor of History, University of California, Los Angeles. Quoting the project website: The Working Group plans to “engage with affected communities, and periodically engage with members of the Government of India and the Parliament of India”….Opportunities for Students: The project is engaging exceptional graduate students and select undergraduate students from UC Berkeley, Stanford University, other institutions, and from impacted communities in India and the Indian Diaspora in the U.S. The project willengage age-appropriate youth from affected communities in the work of creating archives, experimenting with photography and videography, and documenting remembrance.”

Rajiv's comment on it "Atrocity Literature on India is a massive library and growing with the help of sepoys. Next step to to have practice exercises for "human rights interventions" of India under various guises. This is very dangerous. I have tried alerting people for 2 decades and BI highlighted this. If the training exercise below does not wake up someone they must be drunk in tamas."

Dekh Lenge. :devil:

Haam apne college may bhi :butcher: karte hain. ..Referring to other thread.
theek hai.....hum bhi dekh lege...:lol:

we had it too....there was a kashmiri in my clg and he was also pakistani supporter...

theek hai.....hum bhi dekh lege...:lol:

we had it too....there was a kashmiri in my clg and he was also pakistani supporter...

My best friend is Kashmiri and have couple of Kashmiri friends from College. Some of them are Anti Indian, since I've joined PDF they get special treatment from me. :butcher:

My best friend is Kashmiri and have couple of Kashmiri friends from College. Some of them are Anti Indian, since I've joined PDF they get special treatment from me. :butcher:
lol...I don't have a best friend....but a group of good friends.....:lol::lol:

and who is in your avatar....she looks dull....:D:D

lol...I don't have a best friend....but a group of good friends.....:lol::lol:

and who is in your avatar....she looks dull....:D:D

He ain't she. :disagree: He is Paul Gilbert, one of the best guitarist alive on Planet Earth & my Favourite. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom