What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell you they should introduce these things in other parts of the country. I used to think Sattu is some form of betting game, like satta and that Litti Choka was some kind of alcoholic or narcotic beverage

Bharatanatyam was not a dance "performed for the gods" - that shows a lot of ignorance on your part. And even if it was (which it wasnt), it's origins are irrelevant.

This is what you stated. Before that you said it is not a part of Hindu rituals, when I had never in the first place claimed it to be.
Precisely. I did not say 'it has nothing to do with hinduism', so it is yet another misquote on your part. Just like you earlier lied that I called you or others fascists. Stop making up stuff, perverse liar.

Precisely. I did not say 'it has nothing to do with hinduism', so it is yet another misquote on your part. Just like you earlier lied that I called you or others fascists. Stop making up stuff, perverse liar.

Yeah like saying its origins do not matter is not saying that Hinduism does not matter. Or lying about it not being a temple dance does not matter either.

wikipedia ?? seriously ??

isme to sandhi ka varnan kiya gaya hai " saprasang " :disagree:

Lekin dwandva ka matlab yudh nahi hai yaar. Dwandva yudh means that only two combatants are fighting each other...i.e a one-on-one battle between two people is called a dvandva yudh.:yes4:

Yeah like saying its origins do not matter is not saying that Hinduism does not matter. Or lying about it not being a temple dance does not matter either.
Are you thick? When I said its origins are irrelevant, I meant that whatever its origins, it can be and has been adapted for other purposes as an art form. I was not saying hinduism doesn't matter. Please take a comprehension 101 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom