What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for nothing was Peshawar known as Purushapura in the olden days. A mass outbreak of manginatis after contact with Alexander's kin is rumoured to be the reason for their weakness towards the stronger sex.

Hmm..interesting..so the Greek did leave a mark so to speak..a "deep" mark at that.

Btw you permanently settled in Germany?

This one, he solved the rubik's cube:

Night-Moves-Lemur--3830.jpg

WRONG ANSWER!

@Indischer My brave vaanar warrior..eviscerate this fellow for his temerity!

WRONG ANSWER!

@Indischer My brave vaanar warrior..eviscerate this fellow for his temerity!

I choose to humbly reiterate that finding the most intelligent member of a species capable of limited intellect is an exercise in futility. The dumbest Vaanar is already a notch above the most intelligent lemur.:happy:

I challenge you to show me where I said it has nothing to do with hinduism. I chose my words carefully, I clearly said it is "not merely a religious ritual". If what you made out of that was "it has nothing to do with hinduism", that shows your own prejudices.

Bharatanatyam was not a dance "performed for the gods" - that shows a lot of ignorance on your part. And even if it was (which it wasnt), it's origins are irrelevant.

This is what you stated. Before that you said it is not a part of Hindu rituals, when I had never in the first place claimed it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom