What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They suddenly locked my thread too about the halal of Indian constitution. The debate got too hot for them apparently.
That's really sad. Sounds like kitchen is getting too hot for some.. & are not able to bear the heat. :lol:

You did say and that was the implication of it too. That it is merely art. Sophistry is what you are good at not sophistication.
I challenge you to show me where I said it has nothing to do with hinduism. I chose my words carefully, I clearly said it is "not merely a religious ritual". If what you made out of that was "it has nothing to do with hinduism", that shows your own prejudices.

@Dillinger: I was invited here, I have never been here before. I'm out. Silly of me to indulge in this stupid back and forth and give him a much needed ego boost for the day.

@janon @Hermione Unless either of you are interested in discussing the merits of your wit and verve or proclaiming the joy of beholding your aesthetic perfection..BUG OUT! :angry:

Either that or talk about sattu and litti! This is the bimaru corner..NOT the dialectics and debating corner.

Not our fault Dillinger. I got kicked out of that thread before I ran out of steam. It had no where else to go but to head to Bimaru.

If you have some lassi instead of litti, that will be good. Typing a lot makes me thirsty. Thank you

I challenge you to show me where I said it has nothing to do with hinduism. I chose my words carefully, I clearly said it is "not merely a religious ritual". If what you made out of that was "it has nothing to do with hinduism", that shows your own prejudices.

@Dillinger: I was invited here, I have never been here before. I'm out. Silly of me to indulge in this stupid back and forth and give him a much needed ego boost for the day.

Well you are welcome to stay..as long as you are willing to answer one simple question..who's the wisest Lemur in all of PDF?

Not our fault Dillinger. I got kicked out of that thread before I ran out of steam. It had no where else to go but to head to Bimaru.

If you have some lassi instead of litti, that will be good. Typing a lot makes me thirsty. Thank you
:wave:

dwandwa alankar se nishchit doori banaye rakhna. . .Dhanyawaad didi ji :fans:

I hope you know that lassi and litti are not even remotely connected..on that note..welcome to the land of biharis.

I hope you know that lassi and litti are not even remotely connected..on that note..welcome to the land of biharis.

I know, I was asking for something to quench thirst, not something to eat. You are the late arrival here. I have been around. Thanks anyway.

There weren't many ladies up in the mountains back in those days. There was this one dame who turned out to NOT be a dame if you get my meaning...there was a damn good reason that I wanted to be alone up there.. @Hyperion's brethren kept telling me to come over to them..woh bhi "Khushbu lagake".:(

Not for nothing was Peshawar known as Purushapura in the olden days. A mass outbreak of manginatis after contact with Alexander's kin is rumoured to be the reason for their weakness towards the stronger sex.

I know, I was asking for something to quench thirst, not something to eat. You are the late arrival here. I have been around. Thanks anyway.

Aha..and pray tell what were you doing in bihari cyber-space?

Well you are welcome to stay..as long as you are willing to answer one simple question..who's the wisest Lemur in all of PDF?

This one, he solved the rubik's cube:

Night-Moves-Lemur--3830.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom