What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ji satta ka madd hai mujhe, :lol:

Are you saying that you are drunk on power?

9ee1cfb8a4fc259d6ead995189273b85f059c4773614283a94553ef7363dffc7.jpg

Anyway @Indischer, @Roybot
you folks there?

Time to sleep...so before that we share one funny incident (at least funny to us individually) from our lives...

@Indischer I see grandpa's been banned...sad..

anyway..I'll go first...you can reciprocate later..

In my younger days of hormone driven abandon-

I catch an auto to my squeeze's place. Its a Delhi winter and the auto ride does nothing, trust me, to make it any better. So there I am with a lit cigarette counting away the minutes eagerly. The ride is far too long for my liking and I am ashing away the blunt out of the auto and impatiently waiting.

I reach and I rush up the stairs...parents are off for a movie, bless them for being up for regular dinners and outings sans their daughter..keeping the romance alive I guess. So I barge in and find her cozy and wrapped in this ginormous pullover. I am in and I am underneath her tank top the next second............ONLY to be greeted by a SLAP..SQUARE TO THE FACE! Needless to say I am boggled, we've been over the hill long back so heavy petting is like pocket change.

She grabs me by the collar and drags me away..I'm desperately trying to figure out what went wrong, did she catch on to the fact that I am not exactly as serious about the whole being monogamous part as I claim to be, does she know I've been reeling in other fish, is she on to the fact that I lied about deleting my pics with my ex? Questions and scenarios flashing by my panicked mind..and I am thinking..this is it..no more sweet love..just a slap and getting dumped..not even a goodbye kiss. So there I am trying to come up with something, anything- and my usual wit fails me because of the surrealism of the whole situation.

We reach our destination................she drags me into the washroom.........switches on the geyser.........looks me dead in the eyes and lets me know, as dry as dry can be, that my fingers held all the warmth of hell frozen over.....I am still gaping at her incredulously....

So..15 minutes and a long soak in scalding hot water later..I hit jackpot...apparently being greeted with ice cold fingers groping at your unmentionables is not exactly a pleasant experience...what did I know...I was pretty much ignorant of the finer points of etiquette at that moment....

The ebullience and enthusiasm of the teen years truly do lead to some rather funny/awkward situations.

@Abingdonboy @ExtraOdinary @Ravi Nair- out with it...funny life events...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom