Status
Not open for further replies.
Tu itne chote cote baal ko le kaar muje complex dega :lol::lol::lol::lol:

defe.jpg

:enjoy::lol::lol::lol:
hahaha..ek samay mere baal bhi itne hi bade the....par ab nai rahe...:cry::cry:

hahaha...you are one ghumaakd punjaban....:lol::lol:
now nat geo wale thujhe jadi hi cast karne wale hai....:D
maine bhi south pura nai dekha hai....par in Kerala you will feel the heat.....lot of humidity :angel:

chennai :rolleyes:

hahaha...I know....:D:D

wo thread band ho gaya kya....:lol::lol:
India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!.
now what will @levina do.....:lol::lol:...sara plan cahupat ho gaya.....

PDF par kafi moka milega. The speciality of that Pakistani member is - He'll provoke you, say lot of bad things about India & Army. When you'll return the favours, he'll mention :secret: in his posts - Phir Ban ka daur chalta hai.

hahaha...phir sala mere me error kyun dikha raha tha....:D:D
jarur ye RAW ki chal hai...:D

I can post in that thread. ;)

PDF par kafi moka milega. The speciality of that Pakistani member is - He'll provoke you, say lot of bad things about India & Army. When you'll return the favours, he'll mention :secret: in his posts - Phir Ban ka daur chalta hai.
lady I am smart in these....abhi tak 2-3 ko to mai 888 karwa hi chuka hu....:lol::lol:

I can post in that thread.
Now it's opening here also....par pata nai abhi thodi der pehle error show kar raha tha.....:angel:

Last edited:
lady I am smart in these....abhi tak 2-3 ko to mai ban karwa hi chuka hu....:lol::lol:

I'm a sensitive person, I used to get provoked when I joined this forum but not anymore. Dheeth ho gayi hoon..On internet & personal life.

I used to get banned every other week...But things have changed for good. Not received any warning since August.

I'm a sensitive person, I used to get provoked when I joined this forum but not anymore. Dheeth ho gayi hoon..On I internet & personal life.

I used to get banned every other week...But things have changed for good.
ya I have seen you..girls are a bit sensitive anyway.....:agree:
but good you have changed.....and never take your internet life to your real life.....
+ every one is here to help you atleast on this forum.....so,..don't worry...:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom