What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sensitive person, I used to get provoked when I joined this forum but not anymore. Dheeth ho gayi hoon..On internet & personal life.

I used to get banned every other week...But things have changed for good. Not received any warning since August.

Kalicharan prabandhak ho gaya :hitwall:

Mods - Close these conspiracy center. :buba_phone:
chachu ja ke soo jao..raat bahut ho gayi hai....kal subah utth ke ghar pe jhadu-phocha bhi karana hai aur usske baad bartan aur khana bhi paka na hai....:partay::partay:

ya I have seen you..girls are a bit sensitive anyway.....:agree:
  • but good you have changed.....and never take your internet life to your real life.....
+ every one is here to help you atleast on this forum.....so,..don't worry...:enjoy:

I don't do that, there are lot of other good things in life. The moment, I log out, I forget everything....

I'm capable to deal with idiots here, but I don't want to stoop to their level. :ashamed:

Most of the times when I access PDF, my friends are there with me, including males. It would take minutes for them to sign up for an account...Aur...Kalool pay jana..

I don't do that, there are lot of other good things in life. The moment, I log out, I forget everything....

I'm capable to deal with idiots here, but I don't want to stoop to their level. :ashamed:

Most of the times when I access PDF, my friends are there with me, including males. It would take minutes for them to sign up for an account...Aur...Kalool pay jana..
good...its the best way to be....
and never stoop to their level...always remember this you are a better person than some cheap troll over here.....:tup:

Ok..parul will go to bed now....
good nite....:lazy2:

good...its the best way to be....
and never stoop to their level...always remember this you are a better person than some cheap troll over here.....:tup:

Ok..parul will go to bed now....
good nite....:lazy2:
poks poka :)

Sari duniya Pakistan kay against Conspire kar rahi hai - CIA, Mossad, Black Waters, Raw, Martians etc.. :drag:

We are in demand. :cool:

hehehe..first control your general at home....ghar pe kuch chalta nai ...to pdf pr greater punjab ke sapney,,,:lol::lol:

Ghar par tu Obama ka bhi kuch nahi chalta, os ne kya presidency chorri hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom