What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neend aa rahi hai...usski class ab kal loongi.
I swear...use T FOR TROLL ka matlab padha ke rahungi.
:D

Chalo bye!!

My friend debated with him on Kashmir. When, he was Short of Substance - he started calling her - Troll. :o:

Chalo Good Night Auntyji. :sleep:

Neend aa rahi hai...usski class ab kal loongi.
I swear...use T FOR TROLL ka matlab padha ke rahungi.
:D

Chalo bye!!
Good nyt ....
dharmatma-badguys-4.jpg

lmao kasam se bhai that was a total coincidence. Was just reading up on Taliban situation in Pakistan and came across this,.

530870239f488.jpg

mai samajh raha hu :hitwall:

goggles lagaye to telugu padosi ne Raaj thakre bulaya. . aaj ka din hi kharaab hai :lol:

Mujhee lagta tha - I've explored most of India but after viewing India at glance thread, I realised abhi kafi kuch baki hai. :(
:agree:

Last edited:
I forgot to add ....... A test for my patience and persistence ......., Those TTD guys gave me time @3 AM yesterday night for Darshan, But as I went there @ 2AM they told me they have changed the time to 5 AM, because of VVIPS and all.

To go into a queue there is another queue which consists of more than 3000 people who are there from 12 Am onwards :D.

It was very cold and we have to wait in a queue under snow, Since I am from Bangalore I felt nothing, But people came with blankets and all and are like ninjas there ...... :D

And then some bunch of Telugu,Hindi, Tamil ......etc... speaking people tried their best to keep up the spirits while we waited there. @ 4 AM the gate was opened and we went into queue and the darshan happened at 11 AM ...... Then I went to another temple which is 10 KM from tirupathi and then returned to Bangalore.

I had similar experience at Vaishno Devi - too lazy to pen down.:lazy:

The best thing is you got to pay Homage to the God. :)

Mujhee lagta tha - I've explored most of India but after viewing India at glance thread, I realised abhi kafi kuch baki hai. :(
so, how many days you still want to live on earth....and particularly in india...:sarcastic::sarcastic:

mai samajh raha hu :hitwall:

goggles lagaye to telugu padosi ne Raaj thakre bulaya. . aaj ka din hi kharaab hai :lol:

:agree:

In morning, I asked members in this thread to suggest something, so that I can get banned for 3 months.

Moderator cleaned the entire thread. Be careful. :secret:

waise which part of India is worth seeing first. NE or Kashmir ?

Heard that it is a famous temple :)

Saturday is an auspicious day for Lord Venkateshwara and a week end, these days some Brahmotsavas are happening and so ...... more number of people :)

Both are equally beautiful. I found leh more beautiful than Kashmir. North east or Kashmir gumne ka apana hi maza hai.

If you get chance, explore both of them. In NE - do explore shilong & Meghalya...Mast jaga hai. :smitten:

Heard that it is a famous temple :)

Saturday is an auspicious day for Lord Venkateshwara and a week end, these days some Brahmotsavas are happening and so ...... more number of people :)

chala manchi unnai anna, okka vari try chessu, :tup:

both :)

Both are equally beautiful. I found leh more beautiful than Kashmir. North east or Kashmir gumne ka apana hi maza hai.

If you get chance, explore both of them. In NE - do explore shilong & Meghalya...Mast jaga hai. :smitten:

Darjeeling, dispur Kajiranga NEFA:agree:

chala manchi unnai anna, okka vari try chessu, :tup:

both :)

Darjeeling, dispur Kajiranga NEFA:agree:
Thanks ... will start from NE ... and than move on to Kashmir. thanx :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom