What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interrupt lekin unhein kuch nahin aata toh woh karein toh kya karein?? By the way what does the title of the thread mean??

I know everything; I'm the most Omniscient Human ever ! :smokin:

there are many things......having dual identity...have GF on phones......considering them selves as teenagers.....
I cannot tell you all the things on a forum....you want me to get banned...

:lol: I asked that(I think I didn't complete my sentence there) because lots of people here are also into many of the things that you described. But the general impression one gets here is that people consider sex to be an important part of their lives, and it's satiation is very normal through informal relationships.

Chal Certified Mullah aka Fake Kashmiri aka Lahori aka Fitte Mooh buttstrong aka Hippopotamus - chal apna kam kaar. :butcher:
man that harsh......you should not tease anyone like this...

I think the decadence of family life isn't a uniform phenomenon across the States. A lot of the Bible belt areas are ultraconservative and stress on family life, while in many cities on both coasts, the situation is much different. Maybe this diversity is also a reason why they've been unable to establish a Uniform Social Security apparatus. Other reasons are the federal structure, the powers vested with Senators and corporate lobbying.

The bible belt area is one of the poorest areas in US. Also lot of single parenthood there which correlates with the poverty.

The bible belt area is one of the poorest areas in US. Also lot of single parenthood there which correlates with the poverty.

The Jews in America place a premium on Family Life.

Same thing in New Zealand as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom