What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this

Be that as it may; I don't consider it remotely an appropriate topic to have a conversation on, with a lady - Call me male chauvinistic or call me old-fashioned, as you will !

So lets not talk about that !

I don't find such a trend in Europe though. Most of Western Europe is just as advanced as Japan, but most people also seem to have fulfilling sex lives too(just an impression I got. I have no stats whatsoever). But yes, family life has taken a hit.

I think the Japanese conundrum is unique to their country, and may have cultural overtones to it.
people over there are not as virtualized as Japanese till now......I am a member of other manga forum also(do not race your mind in other direction ..it's clean..)......have seen some european how they live in their virtual words.....cartoons are not all thing...

I don't find such a trend in Europe though. Most of Western Europe is just as advanced as Japan, but most people also seem to have fulfilling sex lives too(just an impression I got. I have no stats whatsoever). But yes, family life has taken a hit.

I think the Japanese conundrum is unique to their country, and may have cultural overtones to it.

I feel, and I am going to sound like your Tory conservative, the state has increasingly taken on the functions of the parent.

In the 1800's the family life in Europe was more closely knit because there was no social safety net, no student loans and unemployment benefits.

There is less risk associated with being independent. The state has served as a pad I think.

@Indischer I meant parent sorry.

Last edited:
I feel, and I am going to sound like your Tory conservative, the state has increasingly taken on the functions of the state.

In the 1800's the family life in Europe was more closely knit because there was no social safety net, no student loans and unemployment benefits.

There is less risk associated with being independent. The state has served as a pad I think.

You mean the family. Very true. Couldn't have said it any better myself. :tup:

what's that.....:what:
I cannot change your hatred instantly..may be my stay on the forum will bring some change in your views....:tup:

I meant, lets bury it. :) I don't have hatred for anyone, it's that in real life, I didn't had good experience with them. :eek:

Be that as it may; I don't consider it remotely an appropriate topic to have a conversation on, with a lady - Call me male chauvinistic or call me old-fashioned, as you will !

So lets not talk about that !
Male chauvinist???
I just said...I am not discussing that topic any further.Thats it.

You mean the family. Very true. Couldn't have said it any better myself. :tup:

where as the Americans have the view of having less government intervention means more risk, but more liberty.

people over there are not as virtualized as Japanese till now......I am a member of other manga forum also(do not race your mind in other direction ..it's clean..)......have seen some european how they live in their virtual words.....cartoons are not all thing...

But how does one define virtualization? If it means living a second life on the net, then I think
:hitwall:

Kurdistan embassy wale to Dubai se jyada nakhre kar rahe.. . 2 sal baad ab mera convocation certificate maang rahe. . ho gaya or 40 din ki leave ka intejaam. . . meri sarsural ki yaad ab satane lagi hai :cry:

Toh tum yahaan 40 din aur miloge. :yahoo::dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom