What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Japan is that they still hold onto their outdated notions of gender roles.

As a country passes through various economic stages and technological stages, we tend to live longer and the pursuit of happiness becomes more individualized.

The problem lies in thinking only one form of romance or relationship status is acceptable.
But thats a weird trend they're trudging to.

Pfft. And piss off a fellow fan of Vidya Balan and Nandita Das? Neva! :D

I has problem with Punjabis.

New Zealand community is dominated by Punjabis. So whenever I go to a cultural event, they are like 'how come you don't do the Bhangra dude'

and before my current GF I asked out another girl wo was Punjabi and she said she doesn't find South Indian guys attractive because they are too dark :blink:

But it has nothing to do with me not liking Punjabis :D I think

PS I like Punjabis :ashamed:

Indian Community, all over the world is dominated by Punjabis. :) We are found of dancing, in fact it's in our veins. Whenever/Whereever we listen to music, we just can't resist ourselves. Apparently, that is the reason!

I can't comment on the Punjabi Girl! :blink:

Indian Community, all over the world is dominated by Punjabis. :) We are found of dancing, in fact it's in our veins. Whenever/Whereever we listen to music, we just can't resist ourselves. Apparently, that is the reason!

I can't comment on the Punjabi Girl! :blink:

True that. Punjabi music is so powerful it can make a South Indian nerd like me into a dance :D

I guess I am a bit resentful of the South Indian nerd stereotype. :-)

Our diversity is what makes India awesome :) So boo to bigots :D

What weird trend ? :what:
Ramayan khatam ho gaya and you are asking me "who is Sita"???
waiting1-smiley.gif

Cartoon we are discussing about Japan.
Btw I am instructed not to waste my time on "chit chat" threads:whistle:

But thats a weird trend they're trudging to.
you don't think ..it will come here ...but I feel this trend will take over the world......as the technology will advance...
the more we get closer to virtual world, the more distant we become from reality...:angel:

not having sex, unlike Italians who have a very low birth rate, and yet I am yet to hear of a sexless trend in Italy.

INDIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!! :)

where have you been buddy :-)

Had been to a friend's B'day party. :-) How about you maga? You were missing for some time too.

you don't think ..it will come here ...but I feel this trend will take over the world......as the technology will advance...
the more we get closer to virtual world, the more distant we become from reality...:angel:

Well I don't completely agree to what you said....but I am not going deeper into this subject. :)

Ramayan khatam ho gaya and you are asking me "who is Sita"???
waiting1-smiley.gif

Cartoon we are discussing about Japan.
Btw I am instructed not to waste my time on "chit chat" threads:whistle:

Ahhh that; I'm old fashioned in this therefore I think it inappropriate to talk to a lady about these things !

I don't find such a trend in Europe though. Most of Western Europe is just as advanced as Japan, but most people also seem to have fulfilling sex lives too(just an impression I got. I have no stats whatsoever). But yes, family life has taken a hit.

I think the Japanese conundrum is unique to their country, and may have cultural overtones to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom