What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Japan...may be.
That will effect their population....but then we do have countries like India and Pakistan still on map.:lol:
And @Armstrong is even ready to repopulate them :rofl: (That was his line on that thread)
But frankly I dont think our men can ever think like Japanese men sooo this is no red flag.

Our Men....what do you mean 'our' - We're not the same as you Brownies ! :whistle:

"Our men" meant Indian men. :coffee:
Dont jump into conclusions.

You mentioned both India & Pakistan in the previous sentence & made the succeeding one ambiguous; no wonder you flunked your SATs ! :P

You are already becoming the 'Butt' of all jokes. Stop it now

I don't mind that; after all what is a man who cannot laugh at himself ? :unsure:

I don't mind that; after all what is a man who cannot laugh at himself ? :unsure:

didn't you see the word play. You are from the Butt community and you are the Butt of all jokes.

No one recongnises my genious!

what about Tamilians and Haryanvis :D

Haryanvis are our little brothers but don't know about Tamils!:D

Apparently, we get along with everyone except biharis, even I have beef with them (some exceptions too) :eek:

Apparently, we get along with everyone except biharis, even I have beef with them (some exceptions too) :eek:
hey Lady...I am bihari....have some problem...o_Oo_O

didn't you see the word play. You are from the Butt community and you are the Butt of all jokes.

No one recongnises my genious!

I did recognized the pun; I've cracked many a similar ones myself ! :D

But because you don't use emoticons; one doesn't always know whether you're serious or your joking ! :crazy:

I did recognized the pun; I've cracked many a similar ones myself ! :D

But because you don't use emoticons; one doesn't always know whether you're serious or your joking ! :crazy:

Pfft. And piss off a fellow fan of Vidya Balan and Nandita Das? Neva! :D

I has problem with Punjabis.

New Zealand community is dominated by Punjabis. So whenever I go to a cultural event, they are like 'how come you don't do the Bhangra dude'

and before my current GF I asked out another girl wo was Punjabi and she said she doesn't find South Indian guys attractive because they are too dark :blink:

But it has nothing to do with me not liking Punjabis :D I think

PS I like Punjabis :ashamed:

Last edited:
For Japan...may be.
That will effect their population....but then we do have countries like India and Pakistan still on map.:lol:
And @Armstrong is even ready to repopulate them :rofl: (That was his line on that thread)
But frankly I dont think our men can ever think like Japanese men sooo this is no red flag.

The problem with Japan is that they still hold onto their outdated notions of gender roles.

As a country passes through various economic stages and technological stages, we tend to live longer and the pursuit of happiness becomes more individualized.

The problem lies in thinking only one form of romance or relationship status is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom