What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I asked that(I think I didn't complete my sentence there) because lots of people here are also into many of the things that you described. But the general impression one gets here is that people consider sex to be an important part of their lives, and it's satiation is very normal through informal relationships.
yes exactly.........when a person can have all satisfaction through virtual world then what's the need to woo any one and waste your time and money on it........
but it has consequences.......and poses a great danger to humanity and society.....more ego centric be become, the more we loose.........who knows what's there in future.....:lol::lol:

The bible belt area is one of the poorest areas in US. Also lot of single parenthood there which correlates with the poverty.

The percentage of poor as compared to the not so poor is still quite low.(around 12% poverty figures I believe). The overwhelming majority seem to be folks who stress on good family life. And they have some pretty strong reasons to highlight it right in their yard, as you pointed out.

God I hate this....its either apple or Etisalat blocking half the videos:hitwall:
Kuch aur link do

image.jpg

yes exactly.........when a person can have all satisfaction through virtual world then what's the need to woo any one and waste your time and money on it........
but it has consequences.......and poses a great danger to humanity and society.....more ego centric be become, the more we loose.........who knows what's there in future.....:lol::lol:

what you say is a possibility here, but not in the foreseeable future. The penchant for sex, if not marriage, seems to be very robust. But what Japan's facing is a current crisis, with today's level of virtualization. Scary, ain't it, what their society might turn into 50-60 years from now.:unsure:

The Jews in America place a premium on Family Life.

Same thing in New Zealand as well.

Minorities all over the world do that; the Parsis, the Bohras, the Ismailis, the Jains, the Jews etc.

what you say is a possibility here, but not in the foreseeable future. The penchant for sex, if not marriage, seems to be very robust. But what Japan's facing is a current crisis, with today's level of virtualization. Scary, ain't it, what their society might turn into 50-60 years from now.:unsure:

@Dem!god i have seen this in a movie also.....cant remember the name of the movie.....it was total recall or some other movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom