What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aamna14
He treats me like an inferior being and then expects me to treat him like my lil brother.8-)
And you are not my enemy. :angel:

Thats an in built fault i must say just a little while earlier he was suggesting that i was jealous of his good looks :lol: so the only time you would find him referring to himself as "little" is when he calls himself your brother in order to prove how he is the dashing young man all women are supposedly envying 8-)

what you say is a possibility here, but not in the foreseeable future. The penchant for sex, if not marriage, seems to be very robust. But what Japan's facing is a current crisis, with today's level of virtualization. Scary, ain't it, what their society might turn into 50-60 years from now.:unsure:

I think the western context, I think it is more about how is one perceived. I see al lot of that in facebook. It is all about projection, who one wants be seen in other's eyes than what the actual truth is.

The percentage of poor as compared to the not so poor is still quite low.(around 12% poverty figures I believe). The overwhelming majority seem to be folks who stress on good family life. And they have some pretty strong reasons to highlight it right in their yard, as you pointed out.

The Bible belt states are the most sparsely populated states with most of the population in US concentrated around the coasts. So even 12% poverty is very high there. They are also highest in divorces and drug and alcohol use and very high crime rate. There is trying to be a family but not succeeding in being one kind of arrangement there.

Thats an in built fault i must say just a little while earlier he was suggesting that i was jealous of his good looks :lol: so the only time you would find him referring to himself as "little" is when he calls himself your brother in order to prove how he is the dashing young man all women are supposedly envying 8-)
You know @Armstrong so well. :agree:

@Aamna14
He treats me like an inferior being and then expects me to treat him like my lil brother.8-)
And you are not my enemy. :angel:

Treat you like an Inferior Being ? :o:

Perish that thought, Brownie....perish the thought ! :)

Man I was wrong...you too are harsh....@Parul please continue your quest....I ain't gonna stop you now....:tup:

Oh come on shes been having digs at be 24/7 & when I return the favor in kind - I become the bad guy - No faiiir ! :mad:

what you say is a possibility here, but not in the foreseeable future. The penchant for sex, if not marriage, seems to be very robust. But what Japan's facing is a current crisis, with today's level of virtualization. Scary, ain't it, what their society might turn into 50-60 years from now.:unsure:
ha ha ha....you haven't seen japan yet...talk to some japanese guy ..you will come to know.....there ia manga square in Tokyo...all school buses have manga posters on them....there are dedicated manga reading/buying centers.....
there is a girl on that forum age 29..his boyfriend broke up with him 4-5 years back....after then she entered this virtual world and is living happily ever after....
but truthfully speaking..it's creepy..and scary.......:fie::fie:

Never crossed my mind ! :angel:

The Jews in America place a premium on Family Life.

Same thing in New Zealand as well.

They place more of a premium on education and community. The result of which is they are successful. The rich and successful in USA generally have lesser divorces. But they get around a lot before they get there.

Treat you like an Inferior Being ? :o:

Perish that thought, Brownie....perish the thought ! :)

Oh come on shes been having digs at be 24/7 & when I return the favor in kind - I become the bad guy - No faiiir ! :mad:
why would call a woman...buffalo ..that isn't good word to use......and that too for my teacher....:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom