What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a justification, Ravi ?

i expect better from you. :):):)

thats where the issue is.

when a RSS guy is Killed or threatened. communists are blamed.

when a RSS guy retaliates. . people starts with the religion first. even if the receiver is a communist.

No, I always viewed the RSS- Communist fight as a fight between two extreme ideology.

that's what I was saying.

Again, I might be wrong about RSS, but there is also a long history of communism in Kerala too. It is a party that did some good in Kerala, before they drove off all the industry.

There is still a reason why they still gt a lot of their votes from the lower castes :)

No, I always viewed the RSS- Communist fight as a fight between two extreme ideology.

Again, I might be wrong about RSS, but there is also a long history of communism in Kerala too. It is a party that did some good in Kerala, before they drove off all the industry.

There is still a reason why they still gt a lot of their votes from the lower castes :)

How many episodes did you watch?

I meant no offense @Robinhood Pandey

LOL that username cracks me up

How many episodes did you watch?

Six.

And Funai come back again. I am beginning to love that guy.

@Kataria

Are the rest of Kaiji going to be this tense? I want to know if the quality decreases.

Also Death Note worth checking out?

Last edited:
I meant no offense @Robinhood Pandey

LOL that username cracks me up

Six.

And Funai come back again. I am beginning to love that guy.

@Kataria

Are the rest of Kaiji going to be this tense? I want to know if the quality decreases.

Also Death Note worth checking out?

Dude Kaiji gets more intense as the season progresses!! And there is a 2nd season too which is equally good and intense!
Death Note is definitely worth checking out. Its probably even better than Kaiji! You won't regret it man.

Dude Kaiji gets more intense as the season progresses!! And there is a 2nd season too which is equally good and intense!
Death Note is definitely worth checking out. Its probably even better than Kaiji! You won't regret it man.

sweet.

Thanks for ruining my sleep. Oh god, watching anime 3 AM :cray:

err. . . but first thing you said is that RSS guys threatens Muslims and christians in kerala !!

you did exactly the same thing.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Btw as far as i know caste system is not practiced in RSS.

an OBC guy like Narendra modi was head for Gujarat.

You're obsessed with Funai. What about Kaiji? You don't like him? :D

Kaiji is a beast bro. In the end, when Andou again betrayed him, the way he escaped was a smooth move. I thought he was going to murder and Andou and his other friend.

Right now, I am watching the episode where Endou comes back with another proposal.

I love how in this Anime, helping others and being altruistic gets Kaiji a raw deal each time.

So who are the bad guys? Yakuza? Or is it suspense?

Kaiji is a beast bro. In the end, when Andou again betrayed him, the way he escaped was a smooth move. I thought he was going to murder and Andou and his other friend.

Right now, I am watching the episode where Endou comes back with another proposal.

I love how in this Anime, helping others and being altruistic gets Kaiji a raw deal each time.

So who are the bad guys? Yakuza? Or is it suspense?

The bad guys are the loan sharks and the big corporation Teiai group who they work for.

Somehow I think women get easily addicted to alcohol.

What made you think so? :o:

By the way,I need help from you. How to see PDF notifications on android?

@Ravi Nair
Why Kiwis are not sleeping now?
146fs495919.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom