What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me debating with another member but it covers a few pages on the thread.

It's not explicitly again forum rules, but I wouldn't recommend it. The general rule of thumb is that if it's above more than a few posts avoid it. And if it's personal, then definitely, stay far away from it.

Abey wtf is written, i no understand bangla bhasha, it looking like ancient anunaki language to me :o:
Yeh toh Bengali me hai :undecided:
Hindi ya English me translate karde bhai :D
guy: can i say something ?
girl: sure.
guy: i like you so much, I love you
girl: Idiot, it is fake id
guy: what ! ! ! !

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Checkout this one :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@levina @Sidak @Robinhood Pandey @ranjeet @BDforever @Indischer @Roybot
BUdFDx3.jpg

Last edited:
Kaji is human trash. Can you relate to being human trash? Man, I love how the narrator tries to be philosophical. Dude the second season is pretty good too. Watch that when you get the time. A warning - when you watch Death Note you'll get addicted after episode 1 :D

In a way. I am a guy with minimal motivation and does what is necessary. Not doing a job to excellence.

I access PDF from S4 & use Google Chrome. The notifications are displayed similarly the way it is displayed when we access PDF from a System i.e. 'Alerts tab'.
Thanks Sidak. Actually, I installed PDF apps and seems it does not have any notification system. PDF with chrome/opera mini is working fine just as it does in laptop.:-)

Thanks Sidak. Actually, I installed PDF apps and seems it does not have any notification system. PDF with chrome/opera mini is working fine just as it does in laptop.:-)

My Bad. I've not installed PDF app on my Ph. :p: I'll down load it & see if one gets notifications or not & let you know. :D:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom