What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made you think so? :o:

By the way,I need help from you. How to see PDF notifications on android?

@Ravi Nair
Why Kiwis are not sleeping now?
146fs495919.gif

i threatened @Ravi Nair on behalf of RSS.

that is giving him sleepless nights :D:D:D

Don't you just love the enthusiastic and over the top narrator? :partay:

I think after Tonegawa was beaten, Kaiji was like "I must beat the manager now!"

I literally screamed at the monitor. Now you Fing dumbass, take the money, GTFO.

Well after he lost, what? an ear, four fingers and no money, he is back to square one.

Oh well. I won't get to season 2.

I plan to watch a bit of Death note in a few days. I must recover from this Kaiji marathon.

Remeber when Tonegawa does his speech when those guys are on that bridge which is electrified? Yeah, that describes me to a tee, and I was sort of shook by his description of trash.

@Kataria oh and ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA :D

I think after Tonegawa was beaten, Kaiji was like "I must beat the manager now!"

I literally screamed at the monitor. Now you Fing dumbass, take the money, GTFO.

Well after he lost, what? an ear, four fingers and no money, he is back to square one.

Oh well. I won't get to season 2.

I plan to watch a bit of Death note in a few days. I must recover from this Kaiji marathon.

Remeber when Tonegawa does his speech when those guys are on that bridge which is electrified? Yeah, that describes me to a tee, and I was sort of shook by his description of trash.

@Kataria oh and ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA :D

Kaji is human trash. Can you relate to being human trash? Man, I love how the narrator tries to be philosophical. Dude the second season is pretty good too. Watch that when you get the time. A warning - when you watch Death Note you'll get addicted after episode 1 :D

So what? You sound as if it is a huge accomplishment or whatever

Spot on!!!:agree:
It shows national integration and it also shows that the notion (north vs south divide) harbored by some ppl is nothing but a figment of their own imagination.:P

Last edited:
What made you think so? :o:
My conclusion is based on results of some studies.

Women Get Drunk, High and Addicted Easier Than Men

scorpionx said:
By the way,I need help from you. How to see PDF notifications on android?

I dont use an android...i use an iphone but I am assuming it would be almost similar.
If you 're using the defence.pk app then the screen would look like this (with the notification tab at the top LHS)

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1402086981.257894.jpg

But because the app has some issues I use my web browser (safari) to access pdf. And then my screen looks like this (the alerts/notifications can be opened up from the drop down menu by clicking your user name at the top RHS )

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1402087139.919535.jpg

I hope this helps :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom