What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously bro,

i don't think you have ever been to any RSS shakha.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Gujrat earthquake. . . people were on the streets. . without food shelter, clothes. . do you know who were the first non govt. people helping the victims irrespective of their religion caste or creed ?

It was RSS.

recent cyclone in odisha where nearly 7 lakh people were evacuated . . apart from the disaster management teams and army it was the RSS guys who were there to help people ( about 20k volunteers ) irrespective of which religion they belong to.

don't confuse yourself between VHP and RSS.

i feel sad for those guys who work for victims just to face this kind of negative criticism :tdown::tdown::tdown:

:O

But then the RSS in Kerala constantly threaten Christians and Muslims,

I know they run charities and stuff, but does it justify bigotry though?

VHP is like people like Togadia right :)

us saale ki G**** tod di jayegi, In these LS election CM Hooda's son couldn't campaign in his own constituency. The word on the street is that some people whopped his @ss real bad. :lol::lol:

where do you live?

Seriously bro,

i don't think you have ever been to any RSS shakha.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Gujrat earthquake. . . people were on the streets. . without food shelter, clothes. . do you know who were the first non govt. people helping the victims irrespective of their religion caste or creed ?

It was RSS.

recent cyclone in odisha where nearly 7 lakh people were evacuated . . apart from the disaster management teams and army it was the RSS guys who were there to help people ( about 20k volunteers ) irrespective of which religion they belong to.

don't confuse yourself between VHP and RSS.

i feel sad for those guys who work for victims just to face this kind of negative criticism :tdown::tdown::tdown:

poor examples.
even after pakistan floods the first person to arrive was hafiz saeed,so ur point is moot.

poor examples.
even after pakistan floods the first person to arrive was hafiz saeed,so ur point is moot.

Yup bro. . . Mohan Bhagwat also asks RSS guys to wage holy war on Pakistan. !!
poor comparison :):):)

:O

But then the RSS in Kerala constantly threaten Christians and Muslims,

I know they run charities and stuff, but does it justify bigotry though?

VHP is like people like Togadia right :)

where do you live?

Do i need to tell you about the continuous target killing of RSS workers in kerala ?

come on bro.

you are making it a one evil scenario.

But those are communists!

They are insane!

Is that a justification, Ravi ?

i expect better from you. :):):)

thats where the issue is.

when a RSS guy is Killed or threatened. communists as a whole are blamed. no one will say a christian or a muslim killed/threatened the guy.

when a RSS guy retaliates. . people starts with the religion first. even if the receiver is a communist.

Last edited:
the topic here is killing of an innocent muslim and not rss!!
i would like to discuss that
Death of that muslim kid was an unfortunate incident. Marathi manus do go over board while protesting. They need to mature and work towards the betterment of the society as whole.

But those are communists!
They are insane!
so you git -8 from Indian mods? :O
Apparently Ranjeet been bad and crossed the laxman rekha of decency, which didn't go down well with some think tanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom