What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
India will always be brought down by it's enemies internally.

no body is talking reason.....all are trying to justify on the basis of the provocative fb post.

now how the hell are we different from people who killed others based on a cartoon on prophet muhammed??

hahaha...AAP bubble has burst! Soon Yegendra Yadav will join BJP too! The End has begun!

End should happen soon, but No No Saleem in BJP! :bad: Kiran Bedi ko party may offically laoo aur Delhi ka CM bano. #abkibarkiranbedisarkar. :D

so what you think was the mission? :D
You know what we discussed in the past!;) Kujliwal is just a set by Modi maharaj to achieve certain things in national elections. Now that Modi achieved what he wanted, no need for AAP to carry on!:D

hahaha...AAP bubble has burst! Soon Yegendra Yadav will join BJP too! The End has begun!

He is a Yadav!

Akhilesh Yadav, Mulayam singh Yadav and Lalu Prasad Yadav needs to kill themselves.

Whee is Jarha, that Yadav Supremacist? He would have been delighted with the recent news of the Dalit girls.

no body is talking reason.....all are trying to justify on the basis of the provocative fb post.

now how the hell are we different from people who killed others based on a cartoon on prophet muhammed??

RSS wallahs in this forum here actually scare me. These are people who have the internet.

what about the rank and file foot soldiers? how backward must their view point be.

Last edited:
There is no need to take Yo Yo Salim in BJP, he should be left alone to feed pigeons in JNU campus.
DE08_PERISCOPE_SAR_1292308g.jpg

He is a Yadav!

Akhilesh Yadav, Mulayam singh Yadav and Lalu Prasad Yadav needs to kill themselves.

Whee is Jarha, that Yadav Supremacist? He would have been delighted with the recent news of the Dalit girls.

RSS wallahs in this forum here actually scare me. These are people who have the internet.

what about the rank and file foot soldiers? how backward must their view point be.

thats indeed a scary thought man

Seriously bro,

i don't think you have ever been to any RSS shakha.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Gujrat earthquake. . . people were on the streets. . without food shelter, clothes. . do you know who were the first non govt. people helping the victims irrespective of their religion caste or creed ?

It was RSS.

recent cyclone in odisha where nearly 7 lakh people were evacuated . . apart from the disaster management teams and army it was the RSS guys who were there to help people ( about 20k volunteers ) irrespective of which religion they belong to.

don't confuse yourself between VHP and RSS.

i feel sad for those guys who work for victims just to face this kind of negative criticism :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom