What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai, i asked my cousin in pune. situation is normal. more of propaganda is floated around about the violence

but that killing of a muslim was totally fucked up...............people need to be hanged for that

but that killing of a muslim was totally fucked up...............people need to be hanged for that
yeah it is. more than 13 people are arrested.

let the system do its work.

we can't expect prosecution and hangings overnight.

yeah it is. more than 13 people are arrested.

let the system do its work.

we can't expect prosecution and hangings overnight.

i am just pained by this intolerance over a few facebook posts..........this is bullshit.
also a book on rapes during 2002 riots has been banned already

i am just pained by this intolerance over a few facebook posts..........this is bullshit.
also a book on rapes during 2002 riots has been banned already

Dude, we have a fair share of religious nuts in our society and specially in our religion as well. you can not do anything about it.

and theres no logic behind it .thats the way they are. and thats why we call them nuts.

its the same way people were high on sentiments about that movie on prophet muhammad.

both are equally stupid.

Dude, we have a fair share of religious nuts in our society and specially in our religion as well. you can not do anything about it.

and theres no logic behind it .thats the way they are. and thats why we call them nuts.

its the same way people were high on sentiments about that movie on prophet muhammad.

both are equally stupid.

if we start behaving like muslims then whats the difference??
we need to be more tolerant

we need to be more tolerant

isn't that the reason those 13 people are arrested ?

but i think we should look them as criminals only. no hindu no muslim.

isn't that the reason those 13 people are arrested ?

but i think we should look them as criminals only. no hindu no muslim.

i don't agree here,,this foolish campaign to malign people based on facebook or whats app posts need to stop.
the whole muzaffarnagar riots happened due to a fake video,,,i myself thought that video was true!!

we need to abide by freedom of expression

i don't agree here,,this foolish campaign to malign people based on facebook or whats app posts need to stop.
the whole muzaffarnagar riots happened due to a fake video,,,i myself thought that video was true!!

we need to abide by freedom of expression

Yes we should !
And it should be equally acceptable to every religion and sect. but problem starts when one or two section of the society start acting like conservatives. this disbalance creates a vacuum and sadly religious nuts fill it in.

level of tolerance should be equal in every religion.

Yes we should !
And it should be equally acceptable to every religion and sect. but problem starts when one or two section of the society start acting like conservatives. this disbalance creates a vacuum and sadly religious nuts fill it in.

level of tolerance should be equal in every religion.

u know it and i know it,,,,it will never be.
so why should we try and copy the muslims and become intolerant like them??

killing people out of blue just because they are muslims is simply unacceptable

u know it and i know it,,,,it will never be.
so why should we try and copy the muslims and become intolerant like them??

killing people out of blue just because they are muslims is simply unacceptable

i am seriously hopeless on this front. me and you can tolerate more but some nuts can not. they are as brainwashed as anyone else from the other sect.

we are a messed up society in that sense.

its a vicious cycle.

actually when you say that you become one of hate crime people and become one of those who killed that guy :-)
I am muslim, i have many other religious friends and killed none of them :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom