What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I am using mobile right now so the flags 're not visible.
But did you say "he"...how can snow queen be "he"???
She is She not he :wacko: from Bangladesh

Tera call hai - You can think of some other domain or go for it.
Waise PDF facebook members ka group have defence addicts - This domain name available with all the extensions. Agar samaj may aye toh dekh ley. Wiase website par traffic lana is a big challenge...
I am thinking about defencetalk with .net extension hows that sound? :-)
I'll try my best :enjoy:

Tell your Haryanvi Jat boys to leave them Dalit girls alone.

And court them the proper way. Through Box of chocolates and flowers
WTF you're talking about? :mad: Why you are blaming only Haryanavi Jat for all :pissed:@ranjeet bhai isko maarne ki supari loge kya? :butcher:
This shows you know nothing about Jats and Haryana :sick:

40b3792f0492cb3cebca9b3a39c7d1c4.jpg

My best wishes are with you. :tup:

Purchase done :enjoy:

Congratulations! :cheers:

Why didn't you opt for Private Domain Registration while registering your domain name? Your name (So*** K****) as domain owner is showing while I'm checking the domain details...I suggest you to speak to Godaddy support and opt for it. It costs somewhere around 100 bucks a year & mask your details from Public...

PS: Agar Tujhe koi dikat nahi hai toh leave it as it is.

Congratulations! :cheers:

Why didn't you opt for Private Domain Registration while registering your domain name? Your name (So*** K****) as domain owner is showing while I'm checking the domain details...I suggest you to speak to Godaddy support and opt for it. It costs somewhere around 100 bucks a year & mask your details from Public...
Ok i'll talk to them...
But i can change my whois details i can fill fake details too :p:

Ok i'll talk to them...
But i can change my whois details i can fill fake details too :p:

Exactly, you can change it with your Domain Registrar. When I registered my domain - I didn't want any of my personal information available on internet. Therefore, I opted for PDR too. Agar tuhe ussay koi issue nahi hai, you can leave it as it is. :)

Exactly, you can change it with your Domain Registrar. When I registered my domain - I didn't want any of my personal information available on internet. Therefore, I opted for PDR too. Agar tuhe ussay koi issue nahi hai, you can leave it as it is. :)
Mujhe koi problem nahi hai Personal Details se 8-) 5 domains already running with same info :p:

She is She not he :wacko: from Bangladesh

WTF you're talking about? :mad: Why you are blaming only Haryanavi Jat for all :pissed:@ranjeet bhai isko maarne ki supari loge kya? :butcher:
This shows you know nothing about Jats and Haryana :sick:

I was just making fun of you :(

Can't complain much about girls in New Zealand. They are very non-discriminatory in their choice of partners :D
No , gals world over usually dont like very hairy men...they look like bears. But then again a book should not be judged by its cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom