What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquor,Indii. It's all the effect of uncontrolled liquor.

That seemingly homely lady is a Piyakkad?:woot: I think I must find a Bongali girl then.:partay:

So apart from sri ram sena goons and other miscreants, would you say that Hindu-Muslim relations on the whole are a nit better than some of the other states?

I have also heard in Bangalore, there are landlords who rent out flats not to other religions or caste,

for example the Lingayats keep to themselves, Vokkaligas and the Muslims etc. Is this true?

Flummoxed, why?

Well, Hindu-Muslim relations aren't as bad as what's found in UP, Bihar etc, but there are a few places and few occasions that can be termed regular flashpoints. No escaping them.

As for caste-based home lending, well, ain't it a pan-Indian phenomenon?:unsure: Karnataka is pretty rigid on this front, yes.

Last edited:
That seemingly homely lady is a Piyakkad?:woot: I think I must find a Bongali girl then.:partay:
Homely!!! Indii,puhleeeeeseeee!! Don't make me cry :D
Well, Hindu-Muslim relations aren't as bad as what's found in UP, Bihar etc, but there are a few places and few occasions that can be termed regular flashpoints. No escaping them.

Hindu-Muslim relation in Bengal is pretty cool. There are frictions but not upto alarming scale. Blame the communists and the history of spread of Islam in this region.

Homely!!! Indii,puhleeeeeseeee!! Don't make me cry :D

Hindu-Muslim relation in Bengal is pretty cool. There are frictions but not upto alarming scale. Blame the communists and the history of spread of Islam in this region.

That homely lady has also acted in a Kannada phillim....a remake of Karz.:)

And it's been a while since Karnataka saw any major flare-ups as well. :cheers:

I never posted my picture ever. Lol . Anyway worry about your self, sikhs like you have to import tamils which you find ugly because of shortage of girls. And your posts on this forum usually contain racism towards south indians.

Really? They import girls? And South Indian girls? How come? I thought marriage between South and North Indians are forbidden.

If you're into psychological battles, gambling and strategy, this anime will be perfect. This and Death Note are the only amines I have ever seen.

Dude, so two episodes in right now, and Kaiji looks to be awesome.

I will get back to the rest of it on saturday.

Really? They import girls? And South Indian girls? How come? I thought marriage between South and North Indians are forbidden.

Forbidden?

A lot of the metros have immigrants coming from every corner of India. Like Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai etc.

It is getting more and more common. And no, it is not forbidden. Especially in places where traditions are not as rigid, like urban centers.

As for caste-based home lending, well, ain't it a pan-Indian phenomenon?:unsure: Karnataka is pretty rigid on this front, yes.

Have there been any instance of inter-caste marriage though? If there have been? how much opposition do you think there is?

Last edited:

Forbidden by law? In 21st century it is an absurd idea

Dude, so two episodes in right now, and Kaiji looks to be awesome.

I will get back to the rest of it on saturday.

Forbidden?

A lot of the metros have immigrants coming from every corner of India. Like Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai etc.

It is getting more and more common. And no, it is not forbidden. Especially in places where traditions are not as rigid, like urban centers.

Have there been any instance of inter-caste marriage though? If there have been? how much opposition do you think there is?

See, I told you. It's intense.

Forbidden is too strong a word. Frowned upon, or resistant to might be more realistic.

Indians are still parochial you see.

Forbidden by law? In 21st century it is an absurd idea

See, I told you. It's intense.

Can't believe Kaiji fell for Funai's trick. The guy looks like a rapist. Come on :D

What is this gay *** name called "Bongali"?

Right. I mean hesitant towards this...

@The Snow Queen It is more about desperation than anything. In states like Haryana and Punjab, due to female foeticide the ratio is like 825 females to a 1000 males. That is a massive deficit of women.

Southern states like Kerala and Tamil Nadu have 1080 females to a 1000 males and 995 females to a 1000 males respectively. These states have far more healthy gender ratios.

Some of the Jat Panchayats have also lifted their ban on inter-caste marriages because of shortages of women.

I hope, this explanation helps :-)

What is this gay *** name called "Bongali"?

Right. I mean hesitant towards this...

Don't mind @Indischer he was just messing around with @scorpionx a Bengali. He was making a little jab at the Indian Bengali 'Rosogulla' accent.

He makes fun of his own Kannadiga accent too :-)

Trust me, Indischer is not being racist.

Forbidden is too strong a word. Frowned upon, or resistant to might be more realistic.

Indians are still parochial you see.

Can't believe Kaiji fell for Funai's trick. The guy looks like a rapist. Come on :D

I know right. I totally saw that coming...

His father too is a handsome man. The great father-son duo like Kirk Douglas-Michael Douglas. Oh!! by the way, Today is this man's birth day. Another great father-son duo in the world of cinema.A good actor and an excellent human being in real life.:-) Do you know Dutt Sr saved his future wife on a movie set just like we see it on screen?
sunil-dutt2.jpg

Wow!!!
That man was a great human being,I loved his movies.And yes I knew about that incident, Om Shanti Om's few scenes were inspired by that incident.
You hurt me big time there.:cray: How could you think I'm a sensitive guy?:(
Ohhh I am sorry.
What if I say that compared to Raveee you're shameless:devil:

Indischer said:
I'm sorry, but did that lady have a Hand transplant recently? Those arms look like they're Sanjay Dutt's.:ph34r:
I think that lady is Moon moon sen,Riya sen's mom.
Liquor,Indii. It's all the effect of uncontrolled liquor.
ohhhh
Somehow I think women get easily addicted to alcohol.
Ravi Nair said:
Flummoxed, why?

How do you remain so updated on everything related to India???
How do you know things in such great details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom