What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you being nice to this racist guy? "Chamar" caste of kataria lol. Crazy rant.
Sir google kataria caste, next time don't be racist towards Indians of south just beause you happen to live in North.

Yaar, Caste is an outmoded form of hierarchy.

There is a thing called genetic variation. If someone called me a 'Chamar' 'Dalit' or a 'tribal' what sort of an insult is that LOL.

I am a Chamar, I am a dalit, and I am a tribal. Because I am an Indian like them. :cheers:

Another exemple of north indian bhaiya being racist against Tamils. Your posts usually contain racism towards South Indians. Many Indians have also complained about it.

I can also claim to have seen your photo, and you just look like typical North Indian baiya like Altaf bhai. Sikhs like you should also stop being racists against tamils. Did you forget your kind now have to import Tamil girls to marry? How much time left before there is no difference between both of you?

Have you forgotten bhaiyas of Bihar in east Punjab?

Yaar ghusse kiun hota hai. Kataria have known bhil chamar origin, as i said google it before insulting south indians.

Fun fact, because of improved nutrition in Tamil Nadu, this generation of children is as tall as their Punjabi counterparts (Indian government census)

I have also heard from many foreign tourists, especially women, that despite Chennai being really conservative, they feel safe in travelling alone there.

There is a thing called genetic variation. If someone called me a 'Chamar' 'Dalit' or a 'tribal' what sort of an insult is that LOL.

I am a Chamar, I am a dalit, and I am a tribal. Because I am an Indian like them. :cheers:

Fun fact, because of improved nutrition in Tamil Nadu, this generation of children is as tall as their Punjabi counterparts (Indian government census)

I have also heard from many foreign tourists, especially women, that despite Chennai being really conservative, they feel safe in travelling alone there.

We all have our hang ups but I realize that at the end of the day caste/tribe etc has no relevance. We are all here to make the most out of life and associating with some mythical group identity won't help further that goal.

I am not surprised at all. With good nutrition one can see visible change in 2-3 generations for worse or better.

We all have our hang ups but I realize that at the end of the day caste/tribe etc has no relevance. We are all here to make the most out of life and associating with some mythical group identity won't help further that goal.

Good you have finally seen the light. :)

Sir i just searched my name and as expected bimaru thread again came up. I now have demanded mods to change my id. Anyway sir as you know jandk have serious issues. He is very racist person towards punjabis. While my only insult those who insult south indians and Pakistanis. The guy look like south american with mongloid admixture but deny his heritage. Dogri nasal have history of moving from Ganga land to Jammu Kashmir. They have 37-38% ASI, because of living in cold place their skin have become shade lighter then biharis. His racism have made him blind, he says pathan fair skin is over rated. Punjabis look like that and this while our dogri nasal is west asian looking.

He even posted pictures of dogri politicians to prove his point, then when i posted punjabi politicians to say look racist person this is what we call fair skin and challanged him to come up with fair skin of dogri nasal. He started insulting me without provocation. I told him not to take skin tone seriously, after all dogris look like fair skin version of Altaf bhai and not west asians.

Pakistanis are least racist people in South Asia and in the world according to latest report. Our main problem is sectarian violence. Dogri guy is against removing artilce 370. Which was very shoking because at the other hand people in Gilget who actually have fair skin and west asian look want to be part of Pakistan as province. While here is this hindu who is worried about fair skin tone. They make 0,2% of Indian population and behave like this.

I am against anyone who insult Pakistanis and South Indians. The guy was very racist towards dravidians as well.

We have our own caste problems dude.

In Coastal Andhra, You have the Kamma being the traditional feudal lords. In Tamil Nadu, you still have caste politics with Vanniyar, Dalits, Goundars, Kallars etc. In Kerala you have Nairs, Ezhavas etc.

Caste is pervasive I am afraid.

Even among Christians and Muslims in India caste is pervasive :(

We have our own caste problems dude.

In Coastal Andhra, You have the Kamma being the traditional feudal lords. In Tamil Nadu, you still have caste politics with Vanniyar, Dalits, Goundars, Kallars etc. In Kerala you have Nairs, Ezhavas etc.

Caste is pervasive I am afraid.

Even among Christians and Muslims in India caste is pervasive :(

Well in Pakistan caste has taken back seat. We just need to take care of secterian violence. In Pakistan ''high caste'' ahmedi muslim can get killed.

LOL @shan has never posted his pic.

Well i have never seen any Indian more ''fair'' then me in my entire life. I just find rediculous likes of jandk claiming to be superiors and west asians looking. He started insulting me when i challanged him to post so called fair and lovely dogris. He posted some dogri politicians and then i posted punjabi politicians from every biraderi who actually were ''fair'' unlike his bhaiya samples. Then he cried that he don't want to have fairness competition, well then don't claim to look like someone who isnt you. And embrace your mongloid south american looking heritage. ;)

North Indians like to claim things like that and put down South Indians and Pakistanis, hell he said pathans ''fair'' skin is over rated.

Anyway this is off topic, i am out of here unless someone quote me.

Indian Jaat said:
Kya shubh shubh bolu aab mein :close_tema:
I got 67.8% Only not even 70% :cray:
I am planning B.Sc Computer Science :girl_wacko:
No i am not good in Math/Physics/Chemistry :fie: I am excellent in Computer, Technology and web stuffs only. I am interested in Computers and Programming type of things :flirt:

Bsc comp science is good.
Alll the best!!!

Last edited:
05mps_190526big.jpg

@Ravi Nair

Tell this tharki mallu to take his eyes off from Bengali beuties!!:mad::mad::mad: :D

Hmmmm... looking at the spelling errors, I think you need a long lie down.
Hehehehe....you caught me red handed.:-)
Yesterday I was very tired,my eyes were half closed when I was replying back to @Armstrong 's post.
Though on weekends i am usually wide awake like an owl,but yesterday was different.
@Indischer

where art though :sad:
Though???
Hehehe you were sleepy too I guess or was it your luv for Indee that was pouring out??? :D

05mps_190526big.jpg

@Ravi Nair

Tell this tharki mallu to take his eyes off from Bengali beuties!!:mad::mad::mad: :D
Mallu men are born flirts,just next to punjabis. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom