What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These boys @Ravi Nair and @Indischer 're super sensitive sooooooo :-)

Yippie weekend trolling zindabaad:yay:

Well it is no secret. @Indischer is my muse, my flame.

Too bad I don't bat for the other team.

Le sigh.

05mps_190526big.jpg

@Ravi Nair

Tell this tharki mallu to take his eyes off from Bengali beuties!!:mad::mad::mad: :D

@levina is partly right.

Mallu men by their nature are tharkis.

This part was not necessary :lol:

I am curious about your avatar.

I related to him what happened to me when I was checking in at a Hotel in NYC - When I gave them my surname he asked me to repeat my surname for him thrice before finally asking me to write it down for him 'cause he couldn't believe that anyone in their right minds could have 'Butt' as their surname ! :rofl:
You're a shameless creature!!!
Sharam nayi aati naa apne surname ka mazak udate huve??? :angry:

Well it is no secret. @Indischer is my muse, my flame.

Too bad I don't bat for the other team.

Le sigh.
:lol::lol::lol:

I want to see Indee's reaction to this:cheesy:

Ravi Nair said:
I am curious about your avatar.
:raise:
Me tooo....me tooo @scorpionx

Nothing much. Been a fan of Downey Jr. since I saw him in Sherlock Holmes. And I am feeling bit uncomfortable with a gunslinger's look.:ashamed:

Ah nice. So a bit of anime look to Mr. Downey.

I thought he was brilliant in tropic thunder.

My surname Nair means a hair removal cream in another context.

I make fun of that all the time.
Mr.Ravi Nair you know about that hair removal cream?? o_O
Just how???
OMG!!! I am completely flummoxed by your knowledge of India,Indians and Indian hair removal creams. :blink::blink:

Nothing much. Been a fan of Downey Jr. since I saw him in Sherlock Holmes. And I am feeling bit uncomfortable with a gunslinger's look.:ashamed: @levina
I could not recognise him in your DP.But then at least its cuter than this :-)

image.jpg

Hes way too handsome in real life :-)
I would have prefered this

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hes way too handsome in real life :-)

His father too is a handsome man. The great father-son duo like Kirk Douglas-Michael Douglas. Oh!! by the way, Today is this man's birth day. Another great father-son duo in the world of cinema.A good actor and an excellent human being in real life.:-) Do you know Dutt Sr saved his future wife on a movie set just like we see it on screen?
sunil-dutt2.jpg

Bro, I already have episodes 1-5 lined up.

If I have thoughts on that, I will come here and state it.

If you're into psychological battles, gambling and strategy, this anime will be perfect. This and Death Note are the only amines I have ever seen.

@Indischer In Karnataka, how is the interaction between Hindus and Muslims? what are the complexities of that relationship?

Hi Ravi! Been really busy mate, forgive me for this late reply....

As far as the Hindu-Muslim interaction goes, Karnataka ought to rate pretty high on the complexity chart. From a bird's eye view, Karnataka's history and geography does indeed present 3 distinct interaction patterns. Folks in the coastal belt are the most polarized and radicalized by far, and hence the animosity tends to be the fiercest there. Folks in the Southern regions have a pretty healthy and guarded respect for each while the best examples of communal harmony can be found in the North. Indeed, scenes of Muslims visiting temples and Hindus visiting Dargahs are a very common sight in the North, but not so in the South or Coastal regions.

But this is not to say that counter-examples cannot be found in any region on the stereotype that I just painted above.:)

@Indischer

where art though :sad:

Hmmmm... looking at the spelling errors, I think you need a long lie down.
Though? Though shall not make this mistake again! Gaat it?:partay:

These boys @Ravi Nair and @Indischer 're super sensitive sooooooo :-)

Yippie weekend trolling zindabaad:yay:

You hurt me big time there.:cray: How could you think I'm a sensitive guy?:(

05mps_190526big.jpg

@Ravi Nair

Tell this tharki mallu to take his eyes off from Bengali beuties!!:mad::mad::mad: :D

I'm sorry, but did that lady have a Hand transplant recently? Those arms look like they're Sanjay Dutt's.:ph34r:

Last edited:
Hi Ravi! Been really busy mate, forgive me for this late reply....

As far as the Hindu-Muslim interaction goes, Karnataka ought to rate pretty high on the complexity chart. From a bird's eye view, Karnataka's history and geography does indeed present 3 distinct interaction patterns. Folks in the coastal belt are the most polarized and radicalized by far, and hence the animosity tends to be the fiercest there. Folks in the Southern regions have a pretty healthy and guarded respect for each while the best examples of communal harmony can be found in the North. Indeed, scenes of Muslims visiting temples and Hindus visiting Dargahs are a very common sight in the North, but not so in the South or Coastal regions.

So apart from sri ram sena goons and other miscreants, would you say that Hindu-Muslim relations on the whole are a nit better than some of the other states?

I have also heard in Bangalore, there are landlords who rent out flats not to other religions or caste,

for example the Lingayats keep to themselves, Vokkaligas and the Muslims etc. Is this true?

Mr.Ravi Nair you know about that hair removal cream?? o_O
Just how???
OMG!!! I am completely flummoxed by your knowledge of India,Indians and Indian hair removal creams. :blink::blink:

Flummoxed, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom