What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I thought Jandk was doing a Shan impersonation. s funny as Shan is, you can only take casteist, racist comments for a long while before it gets old.

Sir i just searched my name and as expected bimaru thread again came up. I now have demanded mods to change my id. Anyway sir as you know jandk have serious issues. He is very racist person towards punjabis. While my only insult those who insult south indians and Pakistanis. The guy look like south american with mongloid admixture but deny his heritage. Dogri nasal have history of moving from Ganga land to Jammu Kashmir. They have 37-38% ASI, because of living in cold place their skin have become shade lighter then biharis. His racism have made him blind, he says pathan fair skin is over rated. Punjabis look like that and this while our dogri nasal is west asian looking.

He even posted pictures of dogri politicians to prove his point, then when i posted punjabi politicians to say look racist person this is what we call fair skin and challanged him to come up with fair skin of dogri nasal. He started insulting me without provocation. I told him not to take skin tone seriously, after all dogris look like fair skin version of Altaf bhai and not west asians.

Pakistanis are least racist people in South Asia and in the world according to latest report. Our main problem is sectarian violence. Dogri guy is against removing artilce 370. Which was very shoking because at the other hand people in Gilget who actually have fair skin and west asian look want to be part of Pakistan as province. While here is this hindu who is worried about fair skin tone. They make 0,2% of Indian population and behave like this.

I am against anyone who insult Pakistanis and South Indians. The guy was very racist towards dravidians as well.

Last edited:
well you know.... we punjabis are superior :D:D

This is wrong, you your self belong to chamar caste of Kataria. If i was racist like you, i would say katarias should never claim to be punjabi jats. I think north indians (, biharis, up, haryana etc) compensate their undevelopment with being racist against south indians.

Similar is the case with Afghanis who are racist just like north indians are racist towards Pakistan. On internet i only see Afghanis and North Indians being racists. North Indian especially go one step further and join race etc forums. These are filled with north indians.

Sir i just searched my name and as expected bimaru thread again came up again. I now have demanded mods to change my id. Anyway sir as you know jandk have serious issues. He is very racist person towards punjabis. While my only insult those who insult south indians and Pakistanis. The guy look like south american with mongloid admixture but deny his heritage. Dogri nasal have history of moving from Ganga land to Jammu Kashmir. They have 37-38% ASI, because of living in cold place their skin have become shade lighter then biharis. His racism have made him blind, he says pathan fair skin is over rated. Punjabis look like that and this while our dogri nasal is west asian looking.

He even posted pictures of dogri politicians to prove his point, then when i posted punjabi politicians to say look racist person this is what we call fair skin and challanged him to come up with fair skin of dogri nasal. He started insulting me without provocation. I told him not to take skin tone seriously, after all dogris look like fair skin version of Altaf bhai and not west asians.

Pakistanis are least racist people in South Asia and in the world according to latest report. Our main problem is sectarian violence. Dogri guy is against removing artilce 370. Which was very shoking because at the other hand people in Gilget who actually have fair skin and west asian look want to be part of Pakistan as province. While here is this hindu who is worried about fair skin tone. They make 0,2% of Indian population and behave like this.

I am against anyone who insult Pakistanis and South Indians. The guy was very racist towards dravidians as well.

No big deal dude.

I know that you like to troll Indians sometimes.

I have a policy of taking what is said on the internet not too seriously. As I said before, people should learn not to attach too much importance to one's won race, group etc. :-)

@shan I know Jandk from what he has said here, I don't know the guy outside of this thread

Good to see you back Missed your trolling dude :cheers:

No big deal dude.

I have a policy of taking what is said on the internet not too seriously. As I said before, people should learn not to attach too much importance to one's won race, group etc. :-)

@shan I know Jandk from what he has said here, I don't know the guy outside of this thread

yes he lied on this thread to justify his unprovoked insults. In real life looking at his body physique from his photo i would have beaten two dogris like him to death without much effort at the same time.

No big deal dude.

Why are you being nice to this racist guy? "Chamar" caste of kataria lol. Crazy rant.

Why are you being nice to this racist guy? "Chamar" caste of kataria lol. Crazy rant.

Sir google kataria caste, next time don't be racist towards Indians of south just beause you happen to live in North.

Sir google kataria caste, next time don't be racist towards Indians of south just beause you happen to live in North.

We are hindu jaats not chamar like you said. I'm not racist towards south indians. Don't worry about me.

We are hindu jaats not chamar like you said. I'm not racist towards south indians. Don't worry about me.

He's is a disturbed guy. I've seen his picture before, he is a lanky dark skinned fella. At first I thought he was tamil, then I saw his flags.

He's is a disturbed guy. I've seen his picture before, he is a lanky dark skinned fella. At first I thought he was tamil, then I saw his flags.

Another exemple of north indian bhaiya being racist against Tamils. Your posts usually contain racism towards South Indians. Many Indians have also complained about it.

I can also claim to have seen your photo, and you just look like typical North Indian baiya like Altaf bhai. Sikhs like you should also stop being racists against tamils. Did you forget your kind now have to import Tamil girls to marry? How much time left before there is no difference between both of you?

Have you forgotten bhaiyas of Bihar in east Punjab?

Yaar ghusse kiun hota hai. Kataria have known bhil chamar origin, as i said google it before insulting south indians.

Last edited:
charliemurphyslap.gif

giphy.gif

There ain't any good domain name coming in my mind. You take a call on it. If you need help in SEO; then do let me know, I can help you with it.

OK i'll buy the one with .net :) You're good in SEO? :woot:

Shubh shubh bol.
How was it??? I am sure you passed,so what are you planning now??
I am assuming you've a maths/comp background.

Kya shubh shubh bolu aab mein :close_tema:
I got 67.8% Only not even 70% :cray:
I am planning B.Sc Computer Science :girl_wacko:
No i am not good in Math/Physics/Chemistry :fie: I am excellent in Computer, Technology and web stuffs only. I am interested in Computers and Programming type of things :flirt:

Another exemple of north indian bhaiya being racist against Tamils. Your posts usually contain racism towards South Indians. Many Indians have also complained about it.

Only someone insecure about themselves would consider being dark as racist. You have an ectomorphic build from what I observed of your picture, and clearly are dark skinned. No where did I post anything racist against tamils.

I can also claim to have seen your photo, and you just look like typical North Indian baiya like Altaf bhai. Sikhs like you should also stop being racists against tamils. Did you forget your kind now have to import Tamil girls to marry? How much time left before there is no difference between both of you?

Have you forgotten bhaiyas of Bihar in east Punjab?

Yaar ghusse kiun hota hai. Kataria have known bhil chamar origin, as i said google it before insulting south indians.

Judging from your posts I'm inclined to believe @Arya Desa about you. And why are you so interested in my caste? How strange.

Only someone insecure about themselves would consider being dark as racist. You have an ectomorphic build from what I observed of your picture, and clearly are dark skinned. No where did I post anything racist against tamils.

I never posted my picture ever. Lol . Anyway worry about your self, sikhs like you have to import tamils which you find ugly because of shortage of girls. And your posts on this forum usually contain racism towards south indians.

Judging from your posts I'm inclined to believe @Arya Desa about you. And why are you so interested in my caste? How strange.

You claimed to be superior thats why i said hold on. No need to be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom